CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got involved in case because El Paso Country asked for assistance.

Was part of the recorded calls done with the consent of AS, processed vehicles, travelled to SC for the arrest.

Talking about the daily meetings.

Was in the room while the phone calls between AS and LS were made, was able to ask him to ask questions, make suggestions. Coached him between calls. Another agent also helped.

Publishing a 46 min phone call. We won't get all the way through it today.

Whoa, boy, I am too tired to listen to LS's voice and lies today, but here we are.

Last edited:
AFAIK, Defense will only call one witness in this trial. It is an expert witness who will testify about LS' sanity.
MOO

Oh Oh. LS is sticking into her ears her toilet paper earplugs. She will NOT like this upcoming testimony.

Claims she got a text message "NO MONEY NO BOY" from someone in Washington.

Claims she reported all of it.

AS mentions police being focussed on finding Gannon, she gets annoyed.

AS is pacifying her, saying the police will be all over Quincy Brown.

"Unless I'm, like, protected completely..."

"I'm not a bad person, I'm innocent. I agreed to take a lie detector test for you."

Claims she has Baez trying to represent her. Sounds like she's thinking it's her way of getting famous. (MOO)

Claims nobody will call her back. Still wanting immunity.

Claims she got a text message "NO MONEY NO BOY" from someone in Washington.

Claims she reported all of it.

AS mentions police being focussed on finding Gannon, she gets annoyed.

AS is pacifying her, saying the police will be all over Quincy Brown.

"Unless I'm, like, protected completely..."

"I'm not a bad person, I'm innocent. I agreed to take a lie detector test for you."

Claims she has Baez trying to represent her. Sounds like she's thinking it's her way of getting famous. (MOO)

Claims nobody will call her back. Still wanting immunity.
So, not only does the male killer give her gun back, but also says "oh can I have your number?"

Albert says to Letecia, "They're laser focused on finding Gannon right now? Did you tell them about that Quincy Brown? I looked him up and he is a bad dude, if he's got my son... I'm sure they're looking for him. Did you tell them anything else about Quincy."

Letecia complaining to Al that he is not protecting her enough. She's been begging, asking, tried everything asking to spend the night with him.

Lie Detector tests... if you're not going to be on my team, says Letecia,...

Al says, "If you think they're barking up the wrong tree, don't you think a Lie Detector test would get them off your tree, if you took a test this would get them on the right tree. Amber, that lady, I sent you her number. She's got a badge and she's going to be able to protect you.

She needs a Sponsor ID to go to the doctor. He says just go, we'll pay, but we're concentrating on Gannon now. Tell me the story you're going to tell on the Lie Detector test. The bike accident? Is the bike accident true? Yes or no, Al says, this is the lie detector right now. Is the bike accident a true story? Al asks later, "Is Quincy Brown true"? Letecia says, "Yes".

Exhausting. Letecia is being put upon, she thinks maybe he recorded her. Letecia says she wants to talks to him in person. He says her sister call him, Amy.

Oh, here we go with the yada yada yadas when talking about Gannon going to a friends. :eek: Gannon bleeds all the time, she's actually yelling this at Al. She tired of all these conspiracy theories.

Ok...telling Al she hired Jose Baez “a big name Atty. Whatever! And then, she keeps saying “if you come stay with me, I’ll tell you the truth about Gannon.”
OMG!! She clocked the deputy, what would she do to Al???

Having a tantrum about not having her ID. Says AS kicked her off their health insurance and she needs the doctor. He calls her on that as garbage.

AS pulling it back to Gannon. Asking which of her stories are true. "Is the bike accident true?" "I did not hurt Gannon." "That's not what I asked you." She's spouting about how he's not going to protect her. "Amber can do that, she's got a badge and a gun." She's now getting paranoid about being recorded. "You've done that to me for five years," AS says. Also says she sicced her friends and family on him.

"Is the bike accident true?" NO.
"Is Quincy Brown true?" YES
"How did Quincy Brown get my son?" LS talks about how it doesn't matter because he won't believe her.
New story about Gannon going for a sleepover because 'she wants to be a cool mum'. SO MANY YADDA YADDA YADDAS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member