CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1681854845274.png

Exhibit 709 has Harley's stuff:
Passport, HH's SS card, a Passport pic, and some school records

Stamp on passport shows Jamaica in 2014 or 2017 - It was the only stamp on HH Passport.

Last edited:
Searched the Tiguan and Jetta.

Opening evidence packets.

HH passport and identity documents. Apart from Jamaica in 2017, no foreign travel.

LS passport, library card, two SS cards with the same number, spending card from cruise, marriage certificate between her and AS and photocopy of same, printout of email, photocopies of drivers license and passport, all in the name of LS or Letecia Hardin. NC birth cert. Verification of K-12 experience form. Infant child CPR cert for AS. Appointment reminder form for LS. CPR form for LS. (Might have missed a few things, sorry.)

Tl;dr, everything minus the thing for AS are for Letecia/Tecia Stauch/Hardin.

In passport, one stamp for 2017 for reentry, Jamaica stamp 2017. Mexico stamp 2018. No stamps for Australia or Colombia.

And some kind of special dog harness. Remember that speculation? (and bags) Will someone from Petco be testifying? What did she really buy there? The dog coats like she said?

Why go there when Gannon was sick and burned? That was such a mystery to me at the time.
I think there is someone from Petco on the witness list...not sure, tho.

Parking receipt from CS airport. Admitted.

Talking through the process of using the parking/ticket system. Time of entry/exit is stamped on the ticket.

Explains that soil and vegetation samples from the undercarriage of car were unhelpful, did not lead to Gannon.

Cross.

Defense is asking about items he asked for testing. Whether that testing was all done. He said many were, sometimes the lab decides not to test certain things based on their own judgement.

Think Cook is trying to imply that the labs were overwhelmed or didn't know what they were doing. "It seems no stone was left unturned," he says, but his tone of voice suggests the opposite. Or maybe that's just how he always sounds.

I think he's still digging the same hole he did before, implying if they'd done better she would have been arrested before she left CS. He's asking the same questions. Asking why it took them so long to seize the house. "That's above my pay grade. I'm just a little fish."

Asking him about his knowledge of cruises. Det. Has never been on one and knows nothing. Keeps asking him. Prosecution objects, Judge sustains, with what sounds like a laugh in his voice. "If he doesn't know anything about cruises, he doesn't know about cruises." Asking him about passport control for other countries. He has no knowledge of it. Swings back to cruises. Gives up. No further questions.

No jury questions.

He steps down. But first he has to repackage everything that came out of the evidence envelopes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB