CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
upload_2020-1-28_17-10-59.jpeg
The El Paso County Sheriff's Office is searching for 11-year-old boy who ran away from home.
He was wearing a blue jacket and jeans when he left his house.

He is 4'9" and weights 90 pounds.

Anyone with information is asked to call (719) 390-5555.
El Paso County Sheriff's Office asking for help finding missing 11-year-old boy

Gannon Stauch of Colorado Springs left home on foot around 3:15 p.m. to go play at a friend's house, his parents say, but never came home.

Gannon was wearing a blue hoodie, blue jeans and tennis shoes when he went missing. He has brown hair with brown eyes and weighs 90 pounds.
The EPC Sheriff's Office is asking you to call 719-390-5555 if you have seen Gannon or know of his whereabouts.‬
El Paso County Sheriff's Office asking for help finding missing 11-year-old boy

The last known sighting of Stauch was Monday afternoon between 3 and 4 p.m. in the Lorson Ranch neighborhood at his home. He lives along Mandan Drive east of Colorado Springs near Fontaine Boulevard and Marksheffel. He was reportedly going to visit his friend a few streets away.
upload_2020-1-28_17-22-40.jpeg
Gannon's father is a member of the National Guard, and the Guard is assisting with search efforts.

Due to his age and expected weather, the Major Crimes Unit is assisting in the search because they have more tools at their disposal.
MISSING: 11-year-old Colorado boy, missing for more than 24 hours

MEDIA MAPS & TIMELINE - *NO DISCUSSION THREAD*

LINK TO AMANDARECKONWITH'S CASE ARCHIVE

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9
Thread #10 Thread #11
Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16 Thread #17 Thread #18 Thread #19 Thread #20 Thread #21 Thread #22 Thread #23 Thread #24 Thread #25 Thread #26 Thread #27 Thread #28 Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34 Thread #35
Thread #36Thread #37 Thread #38 Thread #39 Thread #40 Thread #41 Thread #42 Thread #43 Thread #44 Thread #45 Thread #46 Thread #47 Thread #48 Thread #49 Thread #50 Thread #51 Thread #52 Thread #53 Thread #54 Thread #55 Thread #56 Thread #57 Thread #58 Thread #59

Last edited by a moderator:
So all her passports, social security cards and marriage license that were shown today is evidence seized from HH’s car.

Those were the items she was demanding when she made that phone call to the Sheriff’s Office Evidence Room and told the staff member that she was HH.

IMO

Looks like they both made the final cut:
Oh goody, the two Petco employees will be witnesses. Thanks, @Cindizzi.
The Petco people will probably be important to show that LS was acting reasonably normal at that time. Not like she was having a psychotic or disassociative break, about to murder someone...
They must've been so freaked out learning that Gannon was in the car just hours before she would reign terror on him. It's so disturbing to think someone plans to murder a child. She was looking for ways, and must've gotten desperate to choose the home. Downright evil.
I can't believe she actually had the nerve at one point in that call to say to Al " you know how I get around blood" (paraphrasing) :mad:
I missed her saying that. She was so flippant saying Gannon always bleeds. I felt so sorry for Albert having to talk to her. He was so patient and he did a good job. Everyone got to hear that witch.

It will be interesting to hear their testimony. I think I remember reading that the Petco people told media (or perhaps it was taken from LE), that she was intermittently starting out the window towards the parking lot, appearing a little hyper. Not that that kind of behavior means you're insane, but it may show someone a bit agitated or maybe one juror could see as paranoid or hyper vigilant? Which I hope will be in the prosecution's favor. Honestly, I cannot image one juror at this point 10 days in, leaning towards insanity. But, who knows.
One never knows with juries.
Everybody sees the term 'insanity' through their own personal filters.
I be like is that spasmodic or intermittent insanity or mere temper tantrum?

It's not like it's a DP case!
They won't be sparing her from anything at all by declaring her sane but evil.

Gannon was tiny.
That's the case.

Can't imagine testifying against one's mother,but she was sworn to tell the truth. #LeteciaStauch's daughter's testimony didn't pass the smell test-LITERALLY! Challenge anyone to put a chicken in their car for only 24hrs &tell me you can't smell it-Hogwash

I keep seeing this Coffindaffer weighing in on various cases but have yet to work out how what she's saying is revelatory or useful, beyond her having been an FBI agent.

Are we treating this chicken with various desiccating agents, powerful deodourizers and then sealing it in a suitcase at the back of a van?

I'm gonna go with HH over CoffinD on this one.

Has anyone noticed that one of the defense attorneys keeps mispronouncing the defendant's name when he introduced himself to witnesses. And then he quickly corrects his pronunciation of Stauch. I have to wonder if that is deliberate.

So that's from the State, right? I'm perplexed by the number of T's relatives who are on the list (at the top with the lay people - Lowery and Locklear names; these must be her former in-laws?)

Just asking. I think it's fairly self-evidence, I'm just surprised (also surprised at the comment upthread that...the defense only has one witness?)

Surely they aren't going to call all of these prosecution witnesses...

JMO.

She sure was. Do you remember she even got into it with the sister and mom as well. She even knew when LE were present at the house. LOL She said very early on what most people suspected. She's was brutal and I loved reading her comments. She had a history working for LE, so she prob had a good friend still inside tipping her off.
Dbm

So that's from the State, right? I'm perplexed by the number of T's relatives who are on the list (at the top with the lay people - Lowery and Locklear names; these must be her former in-laws?)

Just asking. I think it's fairly self-evidence, I'm just surprised (also surprised at the comment upthread that...the defense only has one witness?)

Surely they aren't going to call all of these prosecution witnesses...

JMO.
I don’t think they are going to call all the lay people - not sure there’s time.

Locklear is TS’s mother’s current last name.
Lowery is the last name of LS’s half-siblings.
Her brother has already testified.
LS maiden name was Hardin.
Harley shares a last name with her deceased father- Hunt.

I keep seeing this Coffindaffer weighing in on various cases but have yet to work out how what she's saying is revelatory or useful, beyond her having been an FBI agent.

Are we treating this chicken with various desiccating agents, powerful deodourizers and then sealing it in a suitcase at the back of a van?

And the bridge inspector/road crew guy, who has no horse in this race, said he didn't smell an odour until they opened the case to see what was inside, because it was heavy. And the case had been in the outdoors in Florida for weeks by then.

MOO

HH isn't the one on trial, she's never even been charged with anything, and per the TOS here, she's considered a victim.
So yeah, I'm going with HH as well.

And the bridge inspector/road crew guy, who has no horse in this race, said he didn't smell an odour until they opened the case to see what was inside, because it was heavy. And the case had been in the outdoors in Florida for weeks by then.

MOO
That's really an excellent point to debunk the idea that HH had to have smelled something.

Totally agree. Most of her tweets are incoherent and rumors.
She’s victim bashing HH.
Don’t care for her at all.

JMO

That's really an excellent point to debunk the idea that HH had to have smelled something.
Well, HH stated that T insisted on the air conditioning staying on even though it was cold.
That would do it.
It meant T was conscious of it.
It was probably overwhelming when she decided to throw it over a bridge..
I don't have a problem believing that HH didn't smell it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper