CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #60

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With a lifelong history of psychiatric care and psychosis, I've long said if JH was not found criminally insane, then nobody in Colorado will win that defense. It turned out ok for Holmes because he didn't last but days in DOC before he was transferred to the mental hospital inmate ward in Pueblo where he's been ever since. I believe he spent most of his time in the same mental ward before his trial too. MOO
That man absolutely had the look of insanity. Plus his bizarre behavior! There were times I read articles and felt sorry for him, not for his actions but he just seemed trapped and could shake his thoughts. Definitely felt horrible for his family.

Well, HH stated that T insisted on the air conditioning staying on even though it was cold.
That would do it.
It meant T was conscious of it.
It was probably overwhelming when she decided to throw it over a bridge..
I don't have a problem believing that HH didn't smell it.
Yep, it indicates LT knew enough to try and keep the temp down to keep the odor of decomp down.
Not something an insane person would do.

Can't imagine testifying against one's mother,but she was sworn to tell the truth. #LeteciaStauch's daughter's testimony didn't pass the smell test-LITERALLY! Challenge anyone to put a chicken in their car for only 24hrs &tell me you can't smell it-Hogwash

I blocked that woman on Twitter.
She has zero credibility.
If it was up to her we'd still be searching jungles for Gabby Petito's murderer.
She chases every case.

When LS was arrested in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina on March 2, 2020 (approximately one month after disposing of G in Florida) the minivan she was driving contained a pink suitcase. The same pink suitcase shown in photos of the storage unit at the house on Mandan Drive in Colorado.

Inside this pink suitcase was a blanket with several bloodstains.

BBA7B387-E5ED-4646-8ADF-320C1A1EC31E.jpeg024DBC0D-6671-4E29-97C3-44E3897DC4AA.jpeg43CC5998-CDE8-4074-ABFB-81E132C651B6.jpeg

Does anyone have a list of who all is on the prosecutions witness list?

When LS was arrested in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina on March 2, 2020 (approximately one month after disposing of G in Florida) the minivan she was driving contained a pink suitcase. The same pink suitcase shown in photos of the storage unit at the house on Mandan Drive in Colorado.

Inside this pink suitcase was a blanket with several bloodstains.

View attachment 415612View attachment 415613View attachment 415614
I was wondering if it had been wrapped around the suitcase containing Gannon's body because the dispersion of the stains suggest corners and seepage.
she kept it because it was pretty or had some attachment to it... crazy thing to do..

Or was it that she didn't notice the stains?

I believe Brenda is actually LS’s Aunt. HH just doesn’t refer to her as her Great Aunt. Remember LS’s brother testified and called her his Aunt, too.

And the AA says she’s her Aunt.
JMO

View attachment 415601
I posted this on the last thread because I wanted to know why Letecia's family members seemed so close to her to fly out to CO within two days. Aunt Brenda especially seems close.

"Looking forward to seeing her, but I think she's a Defense witness, so she'll probably be talking about Letecia's multiple personalities. I believe Aunt Brenda, and her husband who passed, helped raise Letecia."
"Tommy loved children and was a big influence in the upbringing of Tecia Stauch (spouse Albert) of Myrtle Beach, S.C."

I knew you would have it.
I was hoping Dan May would be called to testify, he put such a lot of work in before his retirement.

Landen.

I think about her a lot,
I think about her when the pain is expressed here and multiply it a million fold.
Her special little boy.
what was done to his tiny body, the pain and fear he undoubtedly experienced must be searing her very soul..

i don't know how she is holding up or whether she has adequate support, I just hope.

I keep seeing this Coffindaffer weighing in on various cases but have yet to work out how what she's saying is revelatory or useful, beyond her having been an FBI agent.

Are we treating this chicken with various desiccating agents, powerful deodourizers and then sealing it in a suitcase at the back of a van?

I'm gonna go with HH over CoffinD on this one.
HH is a victim. I posted this yesterday as well.

It is unfortunate that she was raised by the defendant. IMO, HH did not lie about anything she spoke her truth.

Additionally, HH did lose both of her parents. That wasn’t a lie.

Regarding the chicken comparison it makes absolutely zero sense imo.

i didn't like HH prior to hearing her testify and i didn't think I could shake my prejudice.

I like her now.
She did good.
I think her future will be bright.

I find the trial extraordinarily tedious.
But, the prosecution is working with a thoroughness and accuracy that I completely admire.

Timing is everything.

Those tapes before closing told a story of a highly manipulative woman straight after the fBI agent testified.
She told A what to say, how to say it and when to say it and how to reel lS in and he did it very well.

Now the jury knows her.

No stone is left unturned.

Seriously great work.
Nothing was wasted.

T was very transparent in this last call. Al wasn't "taking the hint".

T blamed G. For everything, including what she did to him. She's nasty.

She was expecting to stand out front of their house, Al, HH, L and T, cool mother of the year. Arm in arm, Al and T. With Old Glory waving and the National Anthem whispering in the wind. Instead, out on her petard.

She was not happy G's mom arrived. And T was growing more and more frustrated that no one was reading her script right. She's the hero in her story, not the bad guy. I bet even her brain is tired of her at this point.

I know I am.

Jmo

Well, HH stated that T insisted on the air conditioning staying on even though it was cold.
That would do it.
It meant T was conscious of it.
It was probably overwhelming when she decided to throw it over a bridge..
I don't have a problem believing that HH didn't smell it.
I don't think the is a problem that she didn't smell it, either. She was in the van with air conditioning, running constantly, and multiple dogs. Just with one dog in the car, one of us is always saying " omg! Stanley that is disgusting" Dogs love to hot box the car.
But also, I am sorry I don't recall the name, but someone mentioned chicken being left in a car for 24 hours, and I agree BUT I thought about the times I have realized there is bad chicken in the fridge and how as soon as you open the door, you can smell it, but as long as the door is shut, you cannot. I wonder if the suitcase had some kind of airtight sealing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TommieHouston