CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of the hundreds upon hundreds of trials I have watched.
Of the thousands upon thousands of cases I have researched and followed.

I have NEVER hated someone this much.

I've always been anti DP however this trial right here, man. I would flick that switch myself and smile whilst doing so.

(I'm generally a lurker but I had to get this out)
Welcome!
I would help ya! I however think The DP is useful. So many monsters. T will be locked up away from people she kinda is really stupid is all. Soo, she is not sick like Aileen , she would probably never kill again ,she is sick like 1 first world sick, where people judge you by your position in life and you try to snake oil yourself into respectful fields to get that automated respect because your a teacher or this or that. Law school T? really? (is that true? anyone?) So she was faking educator status and she was faking step momming ,which lead to her thinking she was a fraud ,so in her own declining view of her self ,she reacted desperate. And one thing Gannon did broke that view so bad...she had to kill him. This is about her and the game she ran on Landen an Al ,so a long stay in sorry land is the worst thing ever for her.
See Al got me questioning what he believes is true so many times though out this. Fact is you cannot trust anyone ever at anytime to be telling you the truth . They either want to or they dont but it was decided before the lie exited the lips.Nothing you or any other victim of the lie changes that first fact.

Last edited:
Al then put FBI Agent Amber Cronan on a three-way phone call with him and Letecia. Letecia said she’d call the FBI agent back in a few minutes and hung up the phone.

FBI Agent Amber Cronan was called back to the witness stand after the hour-long phone call was finished playing for jurors. Agent Cronan testified saying it seemed like Letecia cared more about herself than what happened to Gannon.

“The significant pause in her speaking when they hooked up the 3-way call gave me the impression she might have been reluctant to speak with me,” said FBI Agent Amber Cronan when testifying about Letecia Stauch.

Exxon Gas, Dunkin Donuts on Maple Ridge, Petco, he was going in Petco with me, but then he asked if he could stay in the car, so she said yes.

She didn't have to worry about him in the car...

Me-- because he was probably drugged up and couldn't walk from being burned, sick, and whatever else. You're dragging him out to buy dog coats? And a bike? Un-be-leviable. Liar.

Exxon Gas, Dunkin Donuts on Maple Ridge, Petco, he was going in Petco with me, but then he asked if he could stay in the car, so she said yes.

She didn't have to worry about him in the car...

Me-- because he was probably drugged up and couldn't walk from being burned, sick, and whatever else. You're dragging him out to buy dog coats? And a bike? Un-be-leviable. Liar.
Not a biggie, but she said Dunkin on Mesa Ridge Parkway. It’s in city of Fountain close to Lorson Ranch.

Once Amber gets on there L's demeanor changes. She's not screeching.
IMO she was wary. She knew enough that changing subjects and generalizations weren’t going to cut it.

As the call goes on and the agent keeps pinning her down you can hear the stress in Letecia’s voice. She becomes strident, slowing her speech like someone does when they think the other person isn’t understanding. But in this case she’s afraid the agent is understanding just fine and Letecia’s feeling cornered.

You can hear the confusion in her voice as she falls further behind. She’s no match for this agent. Ha!

Letecia had a memory box for her daughter.

Well, Letecia, put a note in her memory box about Mom murdering a young boy in the family home when HH was 17. Another childhood memory for her being brought up by liar you.

The self, untethered, is a voracious beast.

I've heard one word this week that summarizes her.

Feral.

I keep thinking same. Human nature without the ordinary structures of kinship, belonging, community, etc. Opportunistic but unlike lions or hyenas, human nature must obey cultural and social rules (not that lions or hyenas don't obey their own rules - they do, but they need far fewer of them).

Humans have all kinds of impulses that must be moderated, from childhood. That is, if we want to have less violent humans. This case has made me think a lot about human and primate nature.

Most of us turn out pretty well, so something profoundly failed - either in nature or nurture, in the life of Letecia Stauch. Since she hasn't moaned about early childhood abuse (etc) and she surely would have, to AS, if it had happened, we can only assume that she assumed this identity on her own. I now think it was entirely due to greed, a pompous desire to social climb (doctoral programs, law school...did she ever do either? At all?) She's a grifter first and foremost and she lost the reins on her own behavior.

IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member