CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I truly worry about the prison workers who will have to deal with her for the rest of her life. It doesn't seem fair. She may be on injectable anti-psychotics (those new, milder kinds). I hope someone is always armed with a tranquilizer gun (I'm really not kidding much). She's terrifying. She will do anything, harm anyone, but more than that - she goes for the fragile, the innocent, the helpless, the unsuspecting.

She will want the prison workers to hate her, just to experience incoming strong emotion. She's the kind that will spit and do other disgusting ludicrous things in her cell. I too am not generally in favor of the DP (although I've always said that there are people for whom I could pull the trigger/drop the pellet/do the injection if given the chance - a tiny number of people). That's been my personal bar: do I sometimes think a person should be "put down"? Yes, inside my head, I do think that (rarely). This is one of those cases.

She has no remorse, she's incapable of suffering in the way she should. OTOH, I'm fine with her getting life in prison as long as they have a highly secure cell (like in Silence of the Lambs).

IMO.
I worked with female ex-cons who were released to a halfway house in Louisiana. Some of the women could easily put LS in her place.

On this call, again, Letecia berates Albert everytime he responds to anything. She doesn't like his tone or his response.

She needs him "to be with his family so when Gannon comes home they can all be together".

Scolding him now like he's a little kid. Guilty Letecia is scolding, berating, manipulating, gas-lighting.

She says, she's done nothing wrong, she's not a criminal.

She says stop treating her like a "side piece of meat", no Albert says no I'm asking to meet up with you.

Questions for witness about LS's manipulation and deceptiveness during the call and other calls.

Now we're going to hear the direct call between LS and the witness.

LS asking where to start from. Starting from Monday.

Going to get a bike. (My eyes just rolled so hard they hurt.) Trade in sports equipment.

LS claims was going to leave Gannon at home, didn't because of hurting because of foot, burns, no mention of stomach problems. Brought his switch. No complaints from him of pain of sickness.

Now talking about him being up all night in the bathroom.

Left home around ten. Dunkin Donuts maybe for coffee, got gas, went to Petco on Nevada. Clarifies the Dunkin Donuts was on Mesa Ridge or Parkway. Gas was right across the street. Went to Petco, Gannon stayed in the car to play his Switch. Then went to look at bikes. Local craigslist for CS, bike listings. Didn't arrange to meet anybody, witness questions her about arrangements. LS pauses, now talking in a very slow, over enunciated "you must be stupid" voice. Getting annoyed at having to talk about this "this is not even relevant."

Had to head back because Little sis would be getting off the bus.

Now talking about having gone to Petco twice. May have went somewhere else and come back. Has run out of steam, struggling to come up with where she went. May have gone to a TJMax, isn't sure. Back to Petco. Headed home. Went inside. Gannon walks inside. LS was going to to work out, put headphones on until Little sis got home. Gannon went to his room, playing. was going to have a sleepover so moving furniture around (In story to AS, sleepover as going to be Sunday, not Monday.)

Heard something really loud, dogs barking, went downstairs, Gannon's door was locked. He was saying was trying to keep Little sis out, LS said Little sis wasn't even home yet. Talking about making memory boxes? IDK. Talking about Gannon being secretive about a box.

LS goes back upstairs. Garage was open, she might have closed it. Another loud noise. "Gannon, what are you doing?" Realised someone was in their home.

LS: "At first all I remembered was kinda what he looked like." "When I called the police, I thought Gannon was hiding."

Witness: "We kinda skipped a lot, there." Redirects her back to the narrative.

Guy was standing outside the storage room. Dark skinned, Hispanic maybe mixed. 5'7", couldn't hear if she said 108 or 180 lbs. LS clarifies "180lbs."

Close cut beard, arm tattoo, doesn't remember clothing. "I've had so many bad dreams'. Doesn't remember which arm the tattoo was on. Was coming out of storage room. Something about the alarm being off that I didn't catch. It's got very muffled, sorry.
BBM
Another truth in all her lies. Gannon ran from her and he locked his door.

Since Letecia and Harley left the home after Gannon’s disappearance, Al didn’t know where they were staying. During this phone call on February 15, 2020, Letecia said she’s staying at a woman named Michelle’s house in Monument.

Previous testimony in the trial indicated that Letecia was already on the east coast by mid-February.

Can you imagine the restraint it must take to be a juror? Every night they are instructed not to discuss the case with anyone, not to go on the internet, etc. Everyday having to listen to this horsepoo and not be able to vent?

What it's NOT is insanity!

It's a complete and utter manipulation of Gannon's grieving family by the killer.

Let's hope this exercise will eliminate any labored deliberation and a quick verdict can be rendered.

What did she really go to Petco for?
I still have always wondered if she his G's phone, took G out in the country and kicked him out of the truck-to die from the cold. She then could go on with her story he was abducted.

Maybe she realized that wouldn't work, retrieved him, retrieved the cell/while looking out to make sure he didn't get out. Then went home.

In regards to the ‘S curve”, where the particle board was found, does anyone think there’s a specific reason T left Gannon there? I’m just wondering why she chose that spot

Attachments

• 64B1DFBD-22D2-49A5-859F-0461CBF71CBE.jpeg
    64B1DFBD-22D2-49A5-859F-0461CBF71CBE.jpeg
    59.6 KB · Views: 29
Letecia is giving Albert lessons on how to have compassion for his wife.

Albert is saying a sex offender has his son and was trying to stick something up his son's butt, and now he's the one who needs compassion. Baby steps, he's willing to meet Letecia now. Letecia keeps changing the subject. No, Letecia comes back with some argument about Landen having a rental car.

"Is he trying to be with someone else when his son is missing?", Albert responds.

Letecia is finally going to tell him the truth-- The man she says asks if they had a safe, if they have any money.

The sickening thing is that Letecia’s probably listening to these calls and thinking “Oh good, now everyone will know how horribly I’ve been treated.” That’s how tone deaf she is.

Meanwhile her defense attorneys are probably wondering if they’ll ever live this trial down.

Ugh and here she comes spewing about LH.

What it's NOT is insanity!

It's a complete and utter manipulation of Gannon's grieving family by the killer.

Let's hope this exercise will eliminate any labored deliberation and a quick verdict can be rendered.
I think I originally said "less than an hour". I'm upping the game, I think it'll be even less than that.
Especially because the jurors can ask questions and they're asking THE perfect ones.
These are some very, very, observant folks paying very close attention.

I'm going to have to rewind.

She got in her car and drove in a circle -- asking herself what she was going to do, Al was going to kill her, and Gannon was gone.

Much truth in that.

Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members