CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #60

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been following this case in quite a while. So, please forgive me if this has been asked and discussed. Does anyone think that Letecia was putting something in his food to cause his stomach issues and to cause him to soil his pants? I can't help but think that she targeted this poor child to take out her anger towards her husband. So very sad for all of the children, especially, Gannon.

JMO.
That is absolutely something that she is capable of and would do, but Gannon had ongoing stomach issues, most likely from being such a tiny preemie. And she couldn’t stand it.

If poor Gannon did have Crohn's or IBS a healthy diet and and stress free lifestyle are important. I cant see Stepmonster providing either. I cant imagine what those 2 kids had been subjected to.

Poor Al !
Having listened to that last call, I felt like I was hit with a stun gun.
Do you think he knew then, in his heart, that Gannon was gone?
I think he knew, at least logically if not emotionally, when they told him the dimensions of the bloodstain and where it was found. Gannon was tiny for his age, and that amount of blood is a potentially mortal amount without intervention.

MOO

Poor Al !
Having listened to that last call, I felt like I was hit with a stun gun.
Do you think he knew then, in his heart, that Gannon was gone?
In my own opinion, based on his conversations prior to and including the call and the information he was given from the team investigating, he knew he'd never see his son alive again.

...I want never to hear another word from T's wretched mouth.
If you were her kid, you'd be saying "yes, Mom, okay Mom" and she'd still berate you for the tone of your voice. The way she was talking to Albert was disgusting, especially because we know she killed his son. And she's berating him? They ought to play these phone calls in classes about "how to gas-light people".

Changing the stories all the time, so you start to think you imagined hearing things. Then, she's off on another tirade telling you how she's so good and you're not supporting her. She'd tell you the truth if only you'd act right.

Oh @Megnut, you might have to hear her one more time if she gets on the stand.

If poor Gannon did have Crohn's or IBS a healthy diet and and stress free lifestyle are important. I cant see Stepmonster providing either. I cant imagine what those 2 kids had been subjected to.
They are important (diet and that) but ,even doing all of that may not help or make a difference at all. I can see her making an attempt. Oddly though this crohns thing. There is not a playbook ..there are setbacks ..life is different. If your a A type parent ,it will be harder. If you cannot change you plans ,good or bad in a blink..you might have a hard time,if you have a child with this and have the desire to always be in control. Your going to drive yourself crazy.

Do y'all recall interviews with Shirley MacLaine and Shelley Duvall, raw mental crises? You could feel the fracture, feel compassion for them.

T is not that.

If we could step away for a second and pretend it happened in any of the many absurd ways she concocted, we still have her behavior to contend with. If flying monkeys took Gannon, Al is/was a grieving father. She is demanding, manipulative, petty. It's utterly grotesque.

Then factor back in what happened. No Quincy, no Edjguardo. No Terrence. Just T.

Angry spiteful T.

Didn't want to babysit. Didn't want to deal with bowel issues. (Was there soiling at the Garden of the Gods? Frankly I blame her if he needed a bathroom. But are there soiled clothes? Did they also fly out the back of the truck?) T has detailed the extensive injuries to Gannon. Prior to the recovery of his body. Every detail. Excruciating detail. Including a new detail about a rectal assault.

I'm no doctor but story-telling doesn't seem to be the hallmark of insanity.

Knowing what you've done is so bad that you have to invent characters in a feeble attempt to throw off blame, that's sanity. It's just repulsive, juvenile, cruel.

This was a vicious murder.

T is a vicious person.

It's insane that a sane person could do this but here we are.

She is (sane), she was (sane) and she did it all.

Evil.

Jmo

T said Edgjuardo left with Gannon, a suitcase and a cardboard box.

We know Edgjuardo isn't real, and we know T left with a suitcase and Gannon.

What of the box? Did she heave that over the bridge at a second location? The knife, maybe a baseball bat. :( A host of cleaning debris, I'd expect. Blankets.

Was there a box in her car when she called to report Gannon missing? Did it travel to Florida or did she pitch it sooner? She wrote it into her story because IMO it's important. And she wanted to get it on record that she didn't leave with it.

Except she did.

Where did it go?

In my own opinion, based on his conversations prior to and including the call and the information he was given from the team investigating, he knew he'd never see his son alive again.
I think thats what makes all the recording so ..so ... HE seemed to have had to do this without flopping back and forth..he always leads with ,your lying and tell me what happen to Gannon. T knew they were over ,what she was banking on is AL not knowing that. She is not insane . She is a spoiled brat ,and Al was not into spoiling brats.

Then factor back in what happened. No Quincy, no Edjguardo. No Terrence. Just T.
What about Uncle Mark? or was it Uncle Matt?

Cracked up that you threw in both the g & j in Edguardo's name. Some people leave out the d. Only Letecia knows the correct spelling. Ah, but now he's gone, his chalky, powdery smell lingers, but he's been replaced by other imaginary stories and predators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member