CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #60

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is absolutely something that she is capable of and would do, but Gannon had ongoing stomach issues, most likely from being such a tiny preemie. And she couldn’t stand it.
No ,I think he was on his way to a crohns diagnoses ,but That is a personal opinion based on my own experiences .And the information I have on this case which is incomplete and often leaves me reaching on my partfor answers . I did let myself play with the idea of her making him have stomach issues but ...nothing to steer me there and it seems Gannon really was 1.7 pounds at birth so it is likely these issues killed her idea of a perfect family and made her resentful. IMO.. I dunno ..she could tell us ,but has not chose to.
Thank you for the replies. I wasn't sure if he had his stomach issues before his father met Letecia. If so, then, I won't blame her. However, I will blame her for how she treated him because of an issue that he couldn't control. Very, very sad.

I can't stand anyone who hurts an innocent child. She is a monster, IMO.

JMO.

The World's Worst Liar.

It almost blows your mind that she continues without realizing how ridiculous her lies sound. She really doesn't give a da*n.

Being a Liar does not make you insane.
They will say her changing stories and the craziness of them shows she is.
I just dont know how to explain her without those words. I should have went to college. So I had more of a word toolbox. It is not about lies. Lies are an end all to a problem for normal people . She tried to lie her way into an end all = Not crazy. Thats my verdict.

So, I'm writing this in Devil's Advocate mode: LS has stated repeatedly that she has changing dreams and isn't sure what is part of the dreams. Is it possible that she does indeed have some issues with differentiating dreams from reality? Is it possible that mental illness is part of this nightmare that is actually reality? Note that this doesn't change the fact of murder and guilt for it but might explain some of the bizarre stories. Thoughts?

So, I'm writing this in Devil's Advocate mode: LS has stated repeatedly that she has changing dreams and isn't sure what is part of the dreams. Is it possible that she does indeed have some issues with differentiating dreams from reality? Is it possible that mental illness is part of this nightmare that is actually reality? Note that this doesn't change the fact of murder and guilt for it but might explain some of the bizarre stories. Thoughts?
People everyday have mental illness, without being insane.

Hard no. She is just evil.

Compassion is a foreign word to T. I can’t tell, does she have her face in her hands? Now the attorney does.
Those defence lawyers finally died a little inside today. Their cringe levels were off the scale; casting their eyes upon the jury - who might have felt less inhibited about making facial expressions in response to the shrilly shoutiness of the defendant after the judge's 'too loud'? discussion/questions.

IMO, the dreams that LS talks about are more than likely her guilty conscience screaming through dreams than mental illness. Guilt is a horrible thing to live with....

I think what I'm getting most from these phone calls and the interview at the police station is how CONSISTENT she is.

No, wait, stick with me.

I talked when we listened to the first phone calls about how mission-oriented AS was.

What I'm getting now, it that LS is equally mission-oriented, equally focussed.

* She wants 'her family back'. Which means AS by her side, HH and Little sis, in their home, and LH and all others GONE.

* She wants her stuff. I'd include the home in this, since she seems to. She wants her car. She wants her ID. She wants her passport. She wants money. She wants her diamond ring.

* She wants people to accept her as a victim, and her version/s of events, and do it unquestioningly. This includes AS, LE, reporters, the internet, the community.

* She wants people to quit talking about Gannon, focussing on Gannon, and especially asking her about Gannon.

There are probably more, but these four things all hold consistent through all of the phone calls and the interview that I've seen/heard.

There isn't one patch of a phone call or part of the interview where her position on any of these shifts. And there certainly isn't any shift in voice, personality or recall to go with a shift in position. What she does do is shift between anger, crying, manipulation, telling conflicting stories, and directing focus away from things she doesn't want to talk about to further her attempts to achieve these four goals.

Just my thoughts, after having her screech in my ears for hours.

MOO

Those defence lawyers finally died a little inside today. Their cringe levels were off the scale; casting their eyes upon the jury - who might have felt less inhibited about making facial expressions in response to the shrilly shoutiness of the defendant after the judge's 'too loud'? discussion/questions.
I had my eyes on her attorneys. One was staring at the ceiling like it had a hole in it. I thought he as going to fall back he was leaning so. The other dude was rocking like a child trying to self soothe.

Thank you for the replies. I wasn't sure if he had his stomach issues before his father met Letecia. If so, then, I won't blame her. However, I will blame her for how she treated him because of an issue that he couldn't control. Very, very sad.

I can't stand anyone who hurts an innocent child. She is a monster, IMO.

JMO.
Your welcome ,I am not sure either but my son was diagnosed with crohns at 11. In all honesty it is very stressfull and I also had a child with ALL . She is grown and married and doing wonderful.

I think it's possible she was literally living the old cliche "what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive".

When you start making up stories, you forget details in a way you don't forget details of truth. You can't remember if you already used that detail or story, so you end up changing it, or repeating it out of order (from the way you last told it).

I agree she is evil - totally with you there. The candle incident and murders proved that. I think that the physical coverups prove deliberated decision and action. No question in my mind on Guilty.

But why does she keep changing the stories: Edguardo -> Quincy -> Uncle Matt -> Quincy? Why are the stories so bizarre? Anyone else would've given up already. It's really just this part that I'm wondering about. Is it guilt causing haunting dreams as was suggested? Is she confusing them? It's just so freaking weird. No one believes her and yet she keeps on. It is no more torture for the family than silence would be.

Why?

From my experience with a narcissist, Letecia will never feel guilt or shame about what she did to Gannon, his family and HH. She does not believe she did anything wrong, she genuinely believes she has been wronged. She’ll never see it any other way imo.

I think it's possible she was literally living the old cliche "what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive".

When you start making up stories, you forget details in a way you don't forget details of truth. You can't remember if you already used that detail or story, so you end up changing it, or repeating it out of order (from the way you last told it).
I like this. It helps me with the "why the heck doesn't she just stop already?!?"

Yes!
Here is Latecia Stauch:
inconsiderate
ungiving
thoughtless
narcissistic
unthinking
cruel
uncaring
heedless
unmindful
regardless
insensitive
gaslighter
tactless
apathetic
discourteous
guilter
uncharitable
unkind
opportunistic
self-absorbed
conceited
self-centered
braggart
self-obsessed
money grubbing
ego maniac

None of which are "insane."

I truly worry about the prison workers who will have to deal with her for the rest of her life. It doesn't seem fair. She may be on injectable anti-psychotics (those new, milder kinds). I hope someone is always armed with a tranquilizer gun (I'm really not kidding much). She's terrifying. She will do anything, harm anyone, but more than that - she goes for the fragile, the innocent, the helpless, the unsuspecting.

She will want the prison workers to hate her, just to experience incoming strong emotion. She's the kind that will spit and do other disgusting ludicrous things in her cell. I too am not generally in favor of the DP (although I've always said that there are people for whom I could pull the trigger/drop the pellet/do the injection if given the chance - a tiny number of people). That's been my personal bar: do I sometimes think a person should be "put down"? Yes, inside my head, I do think that (rarely). This is one of those cases.

She has no remorse, she's incapable of suffering in the way she should. OTOH, I'm fine with her getting life in prison as long as they have a highly secure cell (like in Silence of the Lambs).

IMO.
Love it but no way in hell is she getting a free psychotic diagnosis from us.
That's what she wants.

And sure as eggs this didn't commence upon Gannon's assassination.
That is their dynamic.
There's two in it..
He is unavailable to her, she knows it and she's desperate.
She needs to consume everything in front of her.

She can handle prison now, she knows it too.
She will always be a danger to others.

Having said all that it was the finest interrogation I've heard in a long time.

Like she's blaming Landen for everything. I think it's going to be very hard for landen going forward, this will bring catharsis and realisation, she's his mum.

I'm just maliciously praying we're not all in for another dose of foetal alcohol syndrome as a cause of her vampirism next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop