CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think thats what makes all the recording so ..so ... HE seemed to have had to do this without flopping back and forth..he always leads with ,your lying and tell me what happen to Gannon. T knew they were over ,what she was banking on is AL not knowing that. She is not insane . She is a spoiled brat ,and Al was not into spoiling brats.
I'm understanding why AS was doing the phone calls, obviously. I'm not understanding what it was that was making LS want to do them. What was it she was hoping to achieve? Did she hope to win him back and for Gannon to be just forgotten about- because surely even she knew that acting like a shrew was no way to win around a man? Plus, she seemed to suspect strongly - and was right - that the calls were listened to. Did she honestly believe she was going to fool the FBI with outrageous and contradictory stories? I'm a bit baffled.

Those defence lawyers finally died a little inside today. Their cringe levels were off the scale; casting their eyes upon the jury - who might have felt less inhibited about making facial expressions in response to the shrilly shoutiness of the defendant after the judge's 'too loud'? discussion/questions.
BBM
Yes, they did.
Today, has been the only day I felt a teeny weeny sorry for them.

From my experience with a narcissist, Letecia will never feel guilt or shame about what she did to Gannon, his family and HH. She does not believe she did anything wrong, she genuinely believes she has been wronged. She’ll never see it any other way imo.
Agree. Anything she did feel was directed at herself.

Yes!
Here is Latecia Stauch:
inconsiderate
ungiving
thoughtless
narcissistic
unthinking
cruel
uncaring
heedless
unmindful
regardless
insensitive
gaslighter
tactless
apathetic
discourteous
guilter
uncharitable
unkind
opportunistic
self-absorbed
conceited
self-centered
braggart
self-obsessed
money grubbing
ego maniac

None of which are "insane."
Warwick , How are you doing ?
Love the list , but you might need a night out. Keeping tabs on the devil is some work.

Are there any dark days for Court? TIA

I'm understanding why AS was doing the phone calls, obviously. I'm not understanding what it was that was making LS want to do them. What was it she was hoping to achieve? Did she hope to win him back and for Gannon to be just forgotten about- because surely even she knew that acting like a shrew was no way to win around a man? Plus, she seemed to suspect strongly - and was right - that the calls were listened to. Did she honestly believe she was going to fool the FBI with outrageous and contradictory stories? I'm a bit baffled.
Gaslighters and manic narcissists "thrive" off of hours of crazy talk and fighting. They need it.

She knew they were being recorded, yet, she couldn't help herself or control herself. She had to be fanatical, demanding and barking---because it is something she needs, thrives on.

From my experience with a narcissist, Letecia will never feel guilt or shame about what she did to Gannon, his family and HH. She does not believe she did anything wrong, she genuinely believes she has been wronged. She’ll never see it any other way imo.
Exactly.....

I had completely forgotten I had taken these photos at a memorial for Gannon in South Carolina. I was here in November of 2020. Completely emotional the whole time.

Attachments

• IMG-0338.JPG
    IMG-0338.JPG
    194.2 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG-0337.JPG
    IMG-0337.JPG
    184.4 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG-0336.JPG
    IMG-0336.JPG
    203.1 KB · Views: 22
I think she wanted him to be the right of her side. She might have thought at first ,if she could get him alone ,he could aide her. I think she was kinda shocked at how suddenly he shut off the closeness she thought she had, (not sure here -wasnt he cheating already ,? ) They were never close . AS ,faked that for her cuz she is crazy like a middle school girl. IMO..just kidding I dunno but wtf.. their relationship was weird and they both knew that.

I like this. It helps me with the "why the heck doesn't she just stop already?!?"
I further suspect she was so dang annoying with her narcissistic gaslighting, she was quite used to getting her way, eventually, as anyone that opposed her would just give in to shut her up. I suspect she was expecting that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en