CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Albert, do you love me?

She's a wretch.

I don't know how he was able to answer so convincingly.

She is so needy, desperate, pathetic.

We're all going to need to detox when this is over.

This witness's testimony, (Jonathan Grusing), and even his voice, is sounding so incredibly "human" and empathetic to me compared to the LS's hateful auditory assault we've been subjected to. Especially when he acknowledged the difficulty in watching AS going through this with LS, having to listen to her talk about the awful abuse Gannon had suffered during these made up stories.

Oh, no.

Here it comes.

She saved him from the fire.

If she hadn't saved him, he wouldn't.... pause.... what, T, live long enough to be murdered?????

There it is. IMO that's what was supposed to happen. She was going to be victim/hero of a fire. They were going to comfort each other. A family. Without Gannon.

Fire didn't ignite.

House of horrors.

Jmo
I knew it!!!!

AS says he rang Nicole. Nicole told him QB has been in Mexico for two years. LS kicking off.

Nicole didn't publish the story because LS gave them 'misinformation'.

Now she's claiming Gannon is in Mexico? IDK.

She's saying he went back and forth and somehow didn't get picked up on his active warrant.

Refuses to tell him where Gannon is.

Call ends.

Witness says LS seems 'relieved at the possibility Gannon might be in Mexico."

Next call eighteen minutes.

Very difficult to hear.

"I worshipped the ground he walked on." LS about Gannon.

Now screeching at him and claiming mistreatment because he refuses to 'move on with his wife and his family'. Claiming she has no money and no food.

He's hammering home that everyone knows that the QB story was bogus. Wants to start over.

Now she's claiming LH did it.

Claiming he won't tell her anything, that he kicked her to the kerb.

She's demanding he make a public statement that he's standing by her.

He's saying again if it was an accident, he'd understand that.

Now I think she's saying she saved Gannon's life from the fire? Very hard to hear.

Complaining now again about having no food.

"I woke up every single day and I want to tell you, that I'm this bad person." "Why?" "Because that's what you think, that's what you want to hear."

Now screeching about all his family thinking she's a murderer.

Back to 'I was trying to be a cool parent'. She's shouting, very hard to hear.

Blaming him for her not telling the truth??

Demanding again he 'stand by his wife'.

Saying Gannon was upset, 'he messes up everything'. Now claiming they were being followed home from Petco. Goes back to petco.

Apparently Gannon had 'busted his nose and his mouth' and she didn't want to send him to school like that.

Really having trouble following all this, folks.

Claiming now that Gannon went missing from the car in the petco carpark. Claiming all the driving around is to try and find him.

More tiny violins. It's all about how terrible it is for her.

She's talking about how she thought the 'friend with the car' drove Gannon home.

AS points out this is QB all over again. "When you come up with the next person's name, you call me back, okay?"

End call.

Wait? Now she's "one of  those mothers" who leave their babies in the car? Gannon wasn't in the car after Petco? Wth

She loves herself some victim-me-ing.
I leave 11 year olds in the car often..my family is big...No matter which 11 i left in the car ,when i came back ,everytime they were still there and grumpier than when i left them. Still there though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay