CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This phone call should spell it out perfectly clear for the jury. NONE of this is about Gannon, it's all about Letecia.
All you have to do is listen to who she keeps talking about. Herself.
She's furious Albert didn't buy her story.

I think LS sits shocked sometimes in her seat because different authorities have figured out what she did and when. Moo is she is stunned from time to time how close they get to the truth.

These are moments when she covers her face with her hair, looks down or when she looks the opposite direction of the witness. Oh and another one is when she soothes herself by doing that "hair thing" by her nose.
I imagine a lot of gloating too. Finding herself somehow superior.

Jmo

The LS/AS stuff is really exhausting. I can see why people don't have the energy to transcribe it. (I'm listening to the youtube feed, I don't normally have time.)

LS just ... twisting away from every question, whining about Landon ... "sorry if it sounds selfish, but i hate that b----"

AS points out repeatedly that LS "bounced" on the whole situation.

IMO, I thought the prosecutor was a bit misleading when he questioned HH about being worried "last year" she'd be charged in Gannon's case.

For clarification, HH's proffer (when she flew to Co Springs and gave a statement) was August 17, 2020, pursuant to the People's Exhibit 324.

Begins at marker 1:40:00

Letecia Stauch trial live stream: Letecia’s daughter testifies​

LS: "How many days has it been? There is nowhere I could take Gannon in that time and him be safe."

Saying now that Gannon was taken by Quincy Brown from home, now. AS calling her on how she keeps changing her story constantly.

LS saying her own feeling that AS is going to 'twist' what she's saying is comparable or worse than AS agonising over his son being missing.

Blaming 'social media' for her having no apparent injuries? IDEK.

Very bitter LH is being treated like a 'hero'. Claims her social media has been hacked, that other people are attacking LH on social media, not her.

Coming up with some garbage reason about why her ransom message from Washington she reported to AS and a message sent to LH were virtually identical.

"I've agreed to testify, I've agreed to help find him, I've agreed to everything, and I'm sick of being portrayed as someone who killed Gannon, a child that I love."

AS demands the truth right now, and he'll meet her in person.

"Meet me? That's all I get? I want my family."

"You brought your exwife and that was wrong." "You shouldn't be hugging your exwife." LS is claiming he never hugged her. Is chewing him out for not giving her a Valentine's Day.

AS says she's dodging a meeting because he doesn't believe she's anywhere near CS, despite a receipt he'd been sent by her via email that she was at a local hotel.

LS: "If you wanted me, you would not be apart from me."

AS calling her out and saying that LS left. That that was her choice. LS hangs up.

End of call. Witness returning to stand.

This is just further evidence of LS's craziness.

How did Al ever deal with her?
If you have a person like that in your life, you tend to not every say anything to rock the boat.
I can only speculate that he never even saw that side of her until they were already married (also very common).

Al is heard being frustrated with Letecia as he’s trying to get answers about what happened to Gannon. Letecia at one point said, “I’m tired of being portrayed as the killer of a child I love.”

Al: “I want the truth right now and I’ll be willing to meet you… The biggest thing between us right now, is the truth. You give me the truth, you get your meeting.”

Al: “Give me the truth.” Letecia: “I gave you the truth." Al: “You walked me through 27 versions of a fake bulls**t lie.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB