CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's furious Albert didn't buy her story.
The fact that he immediately chose Gannon over her (it was never a question for him) ruined her entire plan(s). The fact that he didn't hesitate to question her and was relentless in his pursuit of finding Gannon and the truth about what happened really angered her. I'm glad about that. She thought she was significantly more important than she ever was. Go Al!

ETA - missed out a word

Last edited:
If this call doesn’t convince the jury that the trial isn’t about insanity but rather its about a dried up walnut of a woman who will become destructive if she’s not first in everyone’s eyes then the case is hopeless.

Apologies to walnuts everywhere.

I just tuned in a couple of seconds ago, what is this call about?

If this call doesn’t convince the jury that the trial isn’t about insanity but rather its about a dried up walnut of a woman who will become destructive if she’s not first in everyone’s eyes then the case is hopeless.

Apologies to walnuts everywhere.
Walnuts are very good for you. She is a useless dried up gord, not good for anyone.

Another call beginning.

AS calls LS. Says that Amber hasn't heard anything from LS, despite LS claiming she had been in contact and given her everything.

LS going on about all the things she does for everyone, all the things she buys everyone.

LS: "I wasn't going through some turmoil. I love my life, I hate myself. We had a great life, we had a great family."

Complaining about LH popping up and being the saint.

She's shouting and it's glitching out a lot, sorry.

LS: "That's your fault, that was irresponsible on your part." on AS being alone, on Little sis being out of state with other family.

LS: "We would not have had the American Dream if anyone in that house was cruel." "Without me the children would in our home, without you, the children would not be in our home."

It's an LS pity party for every single second she had to be a parent. Tiny violins are screeching. It is still going on, it's a litany of utter pettiness. Every minor grievance.

Now she's screeching about the items in the car that was seized, specifically about a diamond ring, about how much it means to her. How he would have got them back for her if he tried.

Glitching out again. So much self absorbed anger.

AS is playing the 'everything is my fault' role to keep her talking. It's working.

Still really really angry about the family who came to their house. About those people walking around her home.

Very hard to hear, sorry folks.

Ashley's tweets thus far:

The #LeteciaStauch murder trial is resuming now. Jurors are listening to the rest of the FBI-recorded phone call between Al and Letecia on February 15, 2020.

Al is heard being frustrated with Letecia as he’s trying to get answers about what happened to Gannon. Letecia at one point said, “I’m tired of being portrayed as the killer of a child I love.”

Al: “I want the truth right now and I’ll be willing to meet you… The biggest thing between us right now, is the truth. You give me the truth, you get your meeting.”

Al: “Give me the truth.” Letecia: “I gave you the truth." Al: “You walked me through 27 versions of a fake bulls**t lie.”

Al and Letecia are heard arguing about Gannon’s mom, Landen, being at the Stauch home after Gannon’s disappearance. Al is frustrated because he said Letecia and her daughter Harley Hunt packed their bags and left the Stauch home, saying, "You guys left. You bounced."

We’re now listening to another FBI-recorded phone call between Letecia and Al, where an FBI agent was coaching Al and suggesting questions to ask. This phone call is just over an hour long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper