CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LS saying he should have thrown everyone out of the house for her.

AS calls her on the fact that everything she has said is about herself.

She's saying the next bit will be about Gannon.

"Until we are back together as one, until we have trust..." and she's talking about herself again.

He's asking her to explain the puddle of blood in the house. "I already told you this," she claims.

AS calling her on her garbage, demanding to know how the blood got there.

LS: "I'm not stupid, I know you have people there, I know you have police there."

Tries to claim she has been consistent every time she's been asked, AS says every story has been different.

LS: "If I was guilty, why would I call the police." AS: "I didn't say you, I said Quincy Brown."

LS: "I told the police when they got there exactly what happened."

AS calling her a liar, calling her out on her conflicting stories, runaway vs abduction. "You call me back when you got the truth."

LS is saying when he calms down, she will talk.

"If there was blood in Gannon's room, that would have been already from Gannon's foot, from when he burnt his arm." AS calls her a liar, because of the size of the bloodstain. AS: "You can't bleed that much from a burn, you can't bleed that much from a cut on the foot."

She's now saying the police contaminated the crime scene to CTA. Or that it's a conspiracy between police, AS and LH.

Now saying AS did it. AS points out he was in Oklahoma. She's doubling down. Saying he staged it or contaminated it, or LH did.

What I don't understand is why doesn't T just hang up on Al? Clearly she's standing her own in this conversation. I've just never seen someone so frustrated with another accusing them of lying, and still going on the phone. Good lord

Another call beginning.

AS calls LS. Says that Amber hasn't heard anything from LS, despite LS claiming she had been in contact and given her everything.

LS going on about all the things she does for everyone, all the things she buys everyone.

LS: "I wasn't going through some turmoil. I love my life, I hate myself. We had a great life, we had a great family."

Complaining about LH popping up and being the saint.

She's shouting and it's glitching out a lot, sorry.

LS: "That's your fault, that was irresponsible on your part." on AS being alone, on Little sis being out of state with other family.

LS: "We would not have had the American Dream if anyone in that house was cruel." "Without me the children would in our home, without you, the children would not be in our home."

It's an LS pity party for every single second she had to be a parent. Tiny violins are screeching. It is still going on, it's a litany of utter pettiness. Every minor grievance.

Now she's screeching about the items in the car that was seized, specifically about a diamond ring, about how much it means to her. How he would have got them back for her if he tried.

Glitching out again. So much self absorbed anger.

AS is playing the 'everything is my fault' role to keep her talking. It's working.

Still really really angry about the family who came to their house. About those people walking around her home.

Very hard to hear, sorry folks.
BBM
What?
I love my life, I hate myself. We had a great life...
Makes no sense....

Can we stop for a minutes and realize how hard this had to be for Al? Wow. Like this woman murdered his son and he is resigned to trying to get her to tell him what happened to his son . This has got to be so crazy to him .

I think about him and LH every day while we're watching this. I'm glad he's found a path through this. They both seem very strong. Grief does strengthen a lot of people (we have a lot of trauma survivors her on WS).

There's no way that both LH and AS don't go back over how they met her and how she took them in, maybe they still do it every day. This is behavior typical of certain personality disorders (behavior on the part of Letecia Stauch, not Gannon's parents). Many of us have been taken in by this type of person at one point or another in our lives.

They are strong people.

IMO

What I don't understand is why doesn't T just hang up on Al? Clearly she's standing her own in this conversation. I've just never seen someone so frustrated with another accusing them of lying, and still going on the phone. Good lord
I think she was accustomed to getting her way, and probably thought she could eventually get Al to come around.

Narcissists feed on conflict. This is literally fuel for her rage, the fire that fills her belly.

This is flipping disgusting to listen to her voice is bloody awful ,her lies are unreal I feel for the jurors having to listen.jmoo I can't listen anymore im going to have a migraine do any of the sites have CC .?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB