CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Albert brings it back to ... how did the blood in Gannon's room get there?

Albert-- If you got hit with a baseball bat, you wouldn't be there talking.
Someone hit Gannon with a baseball bat?
Somebody raped you and Gannon and that blood is from his butt?

How did the blood get there?

Me-- This is heartbreaking.

What I don't understand is why doesn't T just hang up on Al? Clearly she's standing her own in this conversation. I've just never seen someone so frustrated with another accusing them of lying, and still going on the phone. Good lord

Because she is used to getting attention this way. She doesn't care if the attention is negative or positive. Negative attention is almost a fetish for her. She loves being the victim, and by "love" I mean in the deep, almost or perhaps truly erotic sense.

This is how she rolls and he knew it already. Never taking responsibility, gaslighting everyone, flying into screechy rages, etc. I've known a person like this (oddly, didn't murder anyone but did commit three deeds that her whole family thought was the equivalent of murder - three deaths laid at her door by the family, IOW).

T. actually has the inner expectation that others will believe her: the world reflects her inner reality, and that's ego syntonic to her (makes her feel whole, real, alive, and a sense of well-being - it's a mechanism brains have, but we usually outgrow using it much by around age 10). Many of us will remember living in imaginary worlds as children. T. is not out of touch with reality, she operates within reality (we see that from all her strategies and actions). But she reframes it in her own mind to fit her inner world (of being super attractive, irresistible to AS, even after murdering his son).

I feel so badly for AS throughout these calls (I can't listen right now).

@iamshadow21 : you are AWESOME. So appreciated.

All JMO.

This is flipping disgusting to listen to her voice is bloody awful ,her lies are unreal I feel for the jurors having to listen.jmoo I can't listen anymore im going to have a migraine do any of the sites have CC
Live feed CC is a service YouTubers have to pay for. It's laggy and not extremely accurate. None I have seen have it. Maybe Law and Crime Network does? Theirs is a pay channel on YouTube. I don't have cable so I don't know if any tv channels are streaming it

Can you imagine the restraint it must take to be a juror? Every night they are instructed not to discuss the case with anyone, not to go on the internet, etc. Everyday having to listen to this horsepoo and not be able to vent?

Missing a lot, sorry folks, I'm typing slow and it's moving so fast.

LS: "There was nothing wrong with Gannon on Monday morning, he was maybe a little tired from playing his switch and being up with his stomach in the night."

Now claiming she gave him Miralax even though she said before she didn't.

Said Gannon wasn't tired and sluggish on the video, now he is because they were 'up all night'.

She says if he had a head injury, there would have been blood in AS's truck.

Says Gannon wasn't hurt in any way shape or form apart from the foot and stomach pain. AS reminds about the burns.

AS pressing hard about a head injury, about where all the blood in the house came from.

She's claiming again any blood was from his foot.

He's asking about the wall. She sounds confused angry, "we cleaned that up earlier!!"

He's asking now about cleaning the corner, about cleaning up the rape scene.

She pauses for a long time, then claims it's embarrassing. She's claiming he doesn't care. That the blood in the corner is BOTH HERS AND GANNON'S. She claims he just wants to laugh at her.

LS claiming the LE has shared everything with him and let him into the crime scene and done things illegally.

"You're not going to take my side so what does it matter?" LS ripping him one for not going after Quincy Brown himself.

LS: "You could right now fix this." Claiming AS has the power to pull all the family back together and reclaim their house and find Gannon.

LS: "It doesn't matter what I tell you, you're going to call me a liar."

LS: "I could tell you that I got hit with a baseball bat, and you would call me a liar."

Now throws out that a hypothetical that potentially both her and Gannon were raped anally. That they were both hit with a bat.

She is now going on about the CONSTITUTION, about how nobody should have been allowed in the crime scene.

AS implies he thinks she went to law school. "I don't know the constitution like you do, I didn't go to law school like you did." Did she actually go to law school, or is this another lie?

I am so, so tired, folks.

Can you imagine the restraint it must take to be a juror? Every night they are instructed not to discuss the case with anyone, not to go on the internet, etc. Everyday having to listen to this horsepoo and not be able to vent?
I'm imagining the restraint that must be required to be Landen.
If Gannon was my boy I wouldn't trust myself to be in the same room with Letecia.
I'd be the next one on trial.

Probably. But not crazy like the people who live under bridges ,more like the crazy middle school mean girl diva.

Kind of like those people who start stealing and then breaking other laws, because they can get away with it (or think they can). They often end up under bridges too (when they start stealing from family members).

Or jail or prison. The crazy middle school divas sometimes grow up (I've seen it!) I think we all wonder how people can turn out like Letecia Stauch or Chris Watts or any number of others who murder family members.

Indeed, even now, I can't understand how someone can be so deranged, damaged, cracked, evil, vile as Letecia Stauch. I have no explanations for how anyone turns out this way. All we've got are theories, useless in identifying them in advance.

IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member