CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of the hundreds upon hundreds of trials I have watched.
Of the thousands upon thousands of cases I have researched and followed.

I have NEVER hated someone this much.

I've always been anti DP however this trial right here, man. I would flick that switch myself and smile whilst doing so.

(I'm generally a lurker but I had to get this out)

if this going in circles phone call doesn't scream that she's guilty.....wow how exhausting for AS trying to get any information.
Seems like he made his mind up pretty early ,Gannon was Gone and the only thing left was to find him and be done with her. He is saying 5 of us or the family is already done. She just aint hearing it that way.

AS pressing hard about the blood. For minutes.

LS, long pause: "I can only tell you what I heard."

LS is now claiming it's his fault the family isn't together. Won't tell him what she heard. Going on about HH's car payment. I can't believe it, but I think she's actually saying if he wants answers, he should have paid HH's car payment.

He calls her on her saying what was most important to her was things.

She's actually calling him for saying the most important thing to him is his son. She's banging on about HH. He points out that both girls are safe and alive and Gannon is missing.

He's starting a conference call with Amber Cronan. Tells LS to tell Amber about what she'd been saying about Gannon.

Says now that QB was beating Gannon up and hurting him. Amber is asking talking her. LS claims again that she's tried to talk to everyone and 'no one will help me'. LS is now talking about calling her back, something about credit.

LS hangs up.

Break. Thank goodness.
Onnc Amber is on the phone....LS hangs up. Are we surprised? Ugh!

Getting experts on the stand to say she has other personalities right after those phone calls would've been perfect because those calls are pure one-person manipulating, gas-lighting, Letecia the demon.

Back in court this morning for the 11th day of Letecia Stauch's trial, starting the morning off by playing the remainder of the phone call between Al and Letecia Stauch that was started yesterday. I'll tweet updates as the day gets going.

The phone call was similar to the several others that have been played in court where Letecia Stauch continues to deny any involvement in Gannon's disappearance, and Al Stauch continues to press Letecia for the truth.

Prosecution just finished playing the recording of a second phone call between Al and Letecia Stauch. The call is an hour of Al Stauch accusing Letecia of lying, and Letecia yelling in response to deny that she is lying.

The call ends when Al adds FBI agent Amber Cronan to the call and Letecia says she will call her right back. The FBI recorded all phone conversations between Al and Letecia Stauch, and FBI agents were present with Al Stauch during the phone calls.

Live feed CC is a service YouTubers have to pay for. It's laggy and not extremely accurate. None I have seen have it. Maybe Law and Crime Network does? Theirs is a pay channel on YouTube. I don't have cable so I don't know if any tv channels are streaming it

Law and Crime does. It works pretty well, but the visuals are more limited than Recovery Addict's (plus the moderation in his chat is better). I go back and forth between them, but frankly, it's easier just to watch RA and read our lovely @iamshadow21's summaries here.

Even Judge Werner looks troubled by this call
I noticed at one point he put his hand over his mouth the way most people do when they've heard horrifying news.
It was at the point she once again mentioned a sexual assault.
She's mentioned it several times, and I am loathe to think it but it does make me question if she did that to Gannon before she murdered him.

The #LeteciaStauch murder trial is resuming now. Jurors are listening to the rest of the FBI-recorded phone call between Al and Letecia on February 15, 2020.

Al is heard being frustrated with Letecia as he’s trying to get answers about what happened to Gannon. Letecia at one point said, “I’m tired of being portrayed as the killer of a child I love.”

Al: “I want the truth right now and I’ll be willing to meet you… The biggest thing between us right now, is the truth. You give me the truth, you get your meeting.”

Al: “Give me the truth.” Letecia: “I gave you the truth." Al: “You walked me through 27 versions of a fake bulls**t lie.”

Al and Letecia are heard arguing about Gannon’s mom, Landen, being at the Stauch home after Gannon’s disappearance. Al is frustrated because he said Letecia and her daughter Harley Hunt packed their bags and left the Stauch home, saying, "You guys left. You bounced."

We’re now listening to another FBI-recorded phone call between Letecia and Al, where an FBI agent was coaching Al and suggesting questions to ask. This phone call is just over an hour long.

Al: “I feel like this is all my fault in the end because I was gone when it happened.” Al then began asking questions about the puddle of blood in the corner of Gannon’s room where his bed was that seeped down to the concrete floor.

Letecia then accused Al and others of walking into Gannon’s room and contaminating his room with blood. Letecia said whatever blood was there was from the burn on his arms, and a cut on his foot.

Then Al said he saw surveillance video of Gannon walking to the truck, and he said it looked like Gannon was sluggish and drugged. Letecia said, “Like really, Gannon drugged?!... He was probably very tired.”

Seems like he made his mind up pretty early ,Gannon was Gone and the only thing left was to find him and be done with her. He is saying 5 of us or the family is already done. She just aint hearing it that way.

Can you imagine the strength and discipline it would take to feel this truth about your child and then be talking with T?

Of the hundreds upon hundreds of trials I have watched.
Of the thousands upon thousands of cases I have researched and followed.

I have NEVER hated someone this much.

I've always been anti DP however this trial right here, man. I would flick that switch myself and smile whilst doing so.

(I'm generally a lurker but I had to get this out)

I truly worry about the prison workers who will have to deal with her for the rest of her life. It doesn't seem fair. She may be on injectable anti-psychotics (those new, milder kinds). I hope someone is always armed with a tranquilizer gun (I'm really not kidding much). She's terrifying. She will do anything, harm anyone, but more than that - she goes for the fragile, the innocent, the helpless, the unsuspecting.

She will want the prison workers to hate her, just to experience incoming strong emotion. She's the kind that will spit and do other disgusting ludicrous things in her cell. I too am not generally in favor of the DP (although I've always said that there are people for whom I could pull the trigger/drop the pellet/do the injection if given the chance - a tiny number of people). That's been my personal bar: do I sometimes think a person should be "put down"? Yes, inside my head, I do think that (rarely). This is one of those cases.

She has no remorse, she's incapable of suffering in the way she should. OTOH, I'm fine with her getting life in prison as long as they have a highly secure cell (like in Silence of the Lambs).

IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member