CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #61

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the first day I've been able to actually watch the live feed. Is LH in the courtroom? I see Al with who I assume is his new wife. There's a woman behind him that could be Landon. Does anyone know? I hope she isn't going through this alone.

March 17, 2020

• Gannon's body is discovered in Florida, according to testimony provided by Sgt. Jason Yoder, of the Santa Rosa County Sheriff’s Office, in a September 2021 court hearing.
However, it took time to positively identify him even though they were pretty sure it was him.

Maybe Mr Allen will seek the death penalty. I know it’s a moot point since Colorado did away with the death penalty that July. But she was arrested in March. They don’t have to kill her. I’m just hoping they can lock her in a cell alone on death row. No visitors for the rest of her life. She not only tortured and murdered him but now we know this was premeditated. And the stupid wench thought she could get away with it.

Gannon we love you!

IMO Letecia’s just another stupid, clueless murderer who thinks they’re the smartest person in the room.

One of the biggest differences between this trial and dozens of others is that we’re being shown way more evidence of what went on behind the scenes during the investigation. Otherwise it’s just the same old lying liar desperate to escape justice:

Lies even when faced with the lie
Misdirection
Probing for information
Deny deny deny
Changing stories to fit the facts
No empathy
All about them
Can’t stop talking
Doesn’t “hear” what they’re saying

How many other murderers have done the exact same things? Watch enough investigative interviews and you can just about write the script. MOO

I feel like I'm alone in being the only one who doesn't see her as trying to shame Gannon in any way about his digestive issues. <modsnip> How hurtful and unhelpful that must be to those who suffer from conditions like that. The ONLY thing that she seems to have done ok with until this murder is to have coped with it, and with Gannon's needs in that respect. She's using it as an incidental part of all her many 'alibis' for the time period in which the murder took place, but that's different from 'shaming' him.
I disagree. She called her own daughter 'ditzy'

As a parent ...she never hurt Gannon . As a monster though ,she stabbed him and shot him and shoved him into a suitcase then into a field and then in a van and off a bridge.
I’m afraid that’s how defense wants to spin it. DID-Monster did it, not LS.

Except… monsters don’t google motive in advance. They don’t take intricate steps to cover up their monstrous deed. And admit they told stories to hurt the victim’s family.

LS is not a real monster, she’s a garden-variety murderer who committed a monstrous deed.

She’s done.

jmo

Agent Grusing, "Unless you tell more, then you're the only one that did it."

Letecia says, "I didn't do it". You would have found this if you had the resources. Letecia-- "I didn't do anything to Gannon".

Agent Grusing says something about "The blood seeps down into the sheets and mattress".

Misdirection, she doesn't even know what sheets are. Letecia-- "Sheets? I don't know anything about blood and sheets."

1682113156115.png

Gannon seemed to have trouble walking in the surveillance video. Is it possible that LS hit him in the head before stabbing/shooting him? Is it possible to be ambulatory, although with trouble, after a head injury?

Just trying to understand the evidence, but I keep coming back to why? and how?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18