CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #61

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, a pregnant lady, not really pregnant, a fake pregnant lady, with a bunch of money in the thing that makes her look pregnant, gets in her car. Letecia asks what that'd would mean. Albert says maybe she robbed a bank? Maybe. Pregnant lady with cash in her belly. Makes her walk into Petco, forces her.

Okay so, the pregnant lady who wasn't pregnant but had a belly full of cash, forced LS to go into the Petco.
She also had a weapon. The kind that makes people do things.

For those running the scoreboard, how many stories is this now?

Yep, a pregnant lady, not really pregnant, a fake pregnant lady, with a bunch of money in the thing that makes her look pregnant, gets in her car. Letecia asks what that'd would mean. Albert says maybe she robbed a bank? Maybe. Pregnant lady with cash in her belly. Makes her walk into Petco, forces her.
I wish she had at least stole a plot from any crappy show on tv.

LS contacted AS about an emergency.

It's not an emergency. It's the same old 'are you ready to work together with your wife' garbage.

It's "I can't help you if we're not together."

AS keeps trying to talk about Gannon.

LS just wants to know if he's cheating or has filed for divorce.

"We can't get to what you need unless you're with me."

Is grilling AS about why they're only searching where she went... saying that because Gannon wasn't found in these places she is innocent?

Is claiming that if they followed up on her information, they would be searching other places.

Asking AS if he's seen a video of anyone pulling into their years after 4pm. AS says he's not there to answer her questions.

AS is calling her on her claiming she can't talk because there are kids in the car. He says he can't hear any kids.

LS is supposedly dropping off kids and talking to people. All I can hear is her, no other voice in the background, no extra car doors.

"I need you to believe that someone did take Gannon."

"Obviously, I didn't do it. There's no possible way I could be hours and hours away in that window."

The window she it talking about is between 3pm and the evening. (At which time, Gannon's body was hidden, probably in the storage room.)

Presplaining the motion around the house. Presplaining the phone at petco, something about setting an alarm on it to call the police because someone was following her from the house to petco? The umpteenth variation of this story.

AS: "Somebody was following you from the house and you left Gannon in the truck?" Incredulous.

Now it wasn't from the house, was from their neighbourhood.

"I was supposed to like deliver papers, but I couldn't do it."?

Now there's a story about a pregnant lady in their car? But she wasn't pregnant? And a blue Cooper/coupe car? And she had a whole lot of money in her fake pregnant belly?

Long silence.

"We were in the wrong place at the wrong time."

Now the not-pregnant lady forced LS to go to petco.

AS is being completely passive this time, it's really interesting to listen to as a tactic. (And I'm grateful that the result is far, far less screeching.)

She has to deliver a paper to Mexican restaurants for money laundering, but she refused? And she detoured around the places she did to lose them? IDEK.

That's who has Gannon. The Mexican guy. AS calls her that this is just an evolution of the QB story.

End call.

Wait so this lady wanted her to deliver papers to Mexican people in exchange for packages, she didn't want to do it, but that's she was on County Line Rd? I think I heard that right, but probably not.

I'm going to continue to have faith in the jury. She looks crazy, but not insane.
If she is medicated then perhaps that is causing face to swell, plus lack of sleep is assisting with the look. In addition to being a child killer her look would deteriorate over time. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member