CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #62

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
2:46-3:35pm activity.

4:25 moves north, away from home. Life 360. Airport area. 4:50 route 41. Around 5pm in the rough area of the airport.

5:18 outgoing call, around area of HH's work, a variety of activity, 5:55 home.

I really hope I am getting this accurately enough, but if what I've typed seems off, please rely on a recording, not me, I'm sure I'm making errors.

We're going to have our break now until 10:35.

I’m back in court for day 14 of the #LeteciaStauchTrial, in place for
@ZachNDupont. Jury is in, and we’re getting started.

Today’s first witness is Kevin Hoyland, an FBI special agent with the Cellular Analysis Survey Team. He’s an expert in taking phone network data and mapping where and when cell phones of interest have been used - call detail records.

Hoyland presents the jury with a legend for various phones/devices - Gannon’s, Letecia’s, Harley Hunt’s, the GPS from Letecia’s car, GPS in a rental cargo van, another rental Nissan Altima & the Life360 app on one of Letecia’s devices. The legend will be used in upcoming maps.

Hoyland going through maps of phone and GPS activity from the evening of Sunday, Jan. 26, 2020 - Jan. 28 Notable: Harley Hunt was at work on Jan. 27. Gannon’s phone was being used while El Paso County Sheriff’s Office deputies were at the home on Jan. 27.

January 27 was the last day Gannon was seen alive.

Hoyland also corroborates that Stauch rented a car to pick up her then-husband, Al Stauch, from the airport around 8:30am on Jan. 28. DA Michael Allen asks if this helps show that Stauch left her Volkswagen Tiguan elsewhere, and Hoyland says “Correct.”

The murder trial for Letecia Stauch is resuming now. Today, jurors will be hearing about one of the sanity evaluations conducted on Stauch after she was accused of murdering her stepson Gannon back in January 2020. I'll be bringing you updates here on Twitter throughout the day.

The next witness prosecutors called to the stand is FBI Special Agent Kevin Hoyland, who is assigned to the Cellular Analysis Survey Team. He analyzed data on four cell phones including Letecia Stauch’s two phones, Gannon Stauch’s phone, and Harley Hunt’s phone.

https://twitter.com/AshleyPorteeyo

Cell Phone Data is at the 28th at the Airport now.

Before the Jury came in, Letecia had to adjust her hair bun. Note-- the twirly side tresses seem to look gone.

1682440314805.png
1682440386209.png
1682440690813.png Oops, I was wrong, the twirlies are still there.

Still on 28th Jan. Call to LS's device around 6pm. Goes south to roughly Starbucks. Messages between her and AS and HH.
Goes north to the airport. The Tiguan is back in play. Data from Tiguan, phone, and Life 360, shows it is heading north towards Falcon. Life 360 turned off 7:15.

This is all happening roughly a day after Gannon was reported missing.

There is a 'shopping area'/strip mall near the Falcon area. There were search efforts there, in dumpsters etc.

No more AT&T network until after midnight. Her phone was in airplane mode or turned off. The Tiguan 'paints a breadcrumb trail' up to Palmer Lake, where the board was found. The wifi or bluetooth could still be active in airplane mode. They searched Palmer Lake based on this data. This was the first time she had ventured into this area based on any of the data.

Went back south, arrived at 11:30 in area of HH's work. Did not reconnect with the network until 12:53am.

Travels back to home. Makes some outgoing calls and texts from 1:30am to 8:30am, taking us through to 29th.

Kia returned at 9am. Tiguan reactivates at 11. Goes to the sherrif's office. One more phone call, then both phone and Tiguan were seized.

11:20 heading to Sherrif's office. Trip seemed to take too, long, so he he dig into why. 11:29 shows her deviating to the car wash for roughly six minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtt