CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #63

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing that worries me with the jury is the vid of LS aatacking the officer. She does some weird thing with her head (like leans it back) and then goes psycho. Im afraid they will think she went into one of her "alters", or had a psychotic break because she said the lady was threatening her.
We all know shes violent and sane, hopefully the jury thinks so too.
Just a plane Jane like me, when I first watched it, I saw a woman controlling the extreme pain she was inflicting on herself pulling out of the cuffs.

By her facial features and head you can detect the very moment to got out of the cuffs.

Oh, geez.

A new story.

She was quitting her job, getting her own place, get a job as a flight attendant to escape rape?

Did I hear that right?

Lord. Now the cruise is part of her conspiracy.

We've got an hour-fourteen of this?

It's too early to start drinking.

Poor audio on the evaluation recording and we have an hour of this!

What car accident?

LS changed the anniversary cruise because her luggage was lost and she thought she was being followed. Huh?

I can see her winding up for the attack with the Monster drink, but I think that what you saw as a weird thing with her head back is actually her winding up for a good solid strike.
Yeah, she was a good softball player after all.

Morning all. This morning should be interesting I believe it's about the defendants reaction when told Gannon was found. The trial is going by so fast soon there will be justice for Gannon and his family can start the long road of healing. Jmoo
BBM
And today is the day she is sick???
Ugh!

I cannot understand a word she says on these videos.
It's hard for me to make out what she's saying. Some dude claiming to be Michael the Archangel stopped them from going to church on the day of the Garden of the Gods hike.

And then Peter Pan and Tinkerbelle flew them to Paris. Or some other load of horse manure.

She's suppose to be telling about the event and what happened, I think, but she just mentioned Kobe Bryant and Michael the Archangel. Very garbled recording and she's a chatterbox. Okay, now she's talking about the candle and the fire.

1682695080845.png1682695148587.png1682695192947.png
1682695245934.png
1682695789668.png

Yep! Now that you and @Kiranerys have reminded me, you're totally right. I'm also a 90s teen, but I was more into Charmed :p

Oh, I loved Charmed too lol.

LS is at the defense table, no vomming yet.

No jury present.

Mr Tollini claims to have evidence the other lawyer visited to inform LS about the finding of Gannon's body. He's trying to put her on the stand just to say she had a Webex visit, not go into content. He's saying it won't violate attorney/client privilege.

Sounds like this will be a 'first'. If the judge allows it, and it is a new kind of thing because of how COVID changed contact between defendants and their attorneys. That prior to COVID, the visitor log would have shown the visit. That it being digital meant nobody signed the log.

Both sides arguing their case.

Judge isn't going to decide now. He's going to think it over, over the weekend. Both sides are going to talk it over together, too, and come up with a way to potentially present the evidence of the Webex visit that doesn't make it look like either side was trying to mislead the jury.

Dr Torres retaking the stand.

Jury returning.

Defense is trying to sidestep the attorney-client privilege and want only to admit there was a Webex meeting, just not the content thereof.

Sneaky.

Thankfully the Prosecution was all over that.

Jmo

They are really p*ssing me off with this shiz, it's done, the jury have moved on.
This just makes them look desperate and petty, and it's just because they were made to look bad, not because it will help her case.
I think if the judge allows it, then the stipulation should be that the prosecution can say that it was 20 minutes after the news broke and that its a very short time frame for them to find out, and arrange the webex. They should also be allowed to ask Ms Strobel if the visit was already scheduled or they set it up because they heard Gannon's body was found.
All JMO.

She just said when she heard the alarm saying Fire Fire
She went to run down the stairs and she had socks on so she slipped all the way down.
And that’s how her blood got on the wall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members