CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #64

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when she appeared before a Judge in SC about extradition and she mumbled something about the date on the paper being wrong?

I now think she means the arrest warrant where it says she murdered G on January 27.

Why would she insist it’s the 28th?

She called to report him missing at 6:55 pm on the 27th.
LE were searching the house at 10:00 pm on the 27th.

While we're on lunch break, a caller into Recovery Addict's youtube channel suggests reading the book, "The Sociopath Next Door" by Martha Stout, PhD. Caller says it reminds him of Letecia. 1682706882381.png Some other caller said you can get some kind of audio book to listen to for free.

Thinking about Red & Black together and cultures because Letecia said something that connected those colors to Native Americans. The colors definitely seem to be a trigger for her. (I don't know if it was true the colors of the blanket Gannon was found wrapped in was red and black?)
In African culture -- Together, black and red symbolize the duality of human nature. Black is the absence of light, while red is the color of blood and fire. The two colors together symbolize the tension between opposing forces. Black and red are also the colors of night and day. The color black is often associated with mystery, death, and fear.

While we're on lunch break, a caller into Recovery Addict's youtube channel suggests reading the book, "The Sociopath Next Door" by Martha Stout, PhD. Caller says it reminds him of Letecia. View attachment 417881 Some other caller said you can get some kind of audio book to listen to for free.

Thinking about Red & Black together and cultures because Letecia said something that connected those colors to Native Americans. The colors definitely seem to be a trigger for her. (I don't know if it was true the colors of the blanket Gannon was found wrapped in was red and black?)

Martha Stout also wrote an okay book about the subject of dissociation called The Myth of Sanity.

EDIT: I should clarify what I mean by okay. I remember that there was stuff I really loved about it, and other stuff I was like mmmkay? But on the whole it was pretty good, and on the whole I was left in no doubt of her genuine awe and affection and respect for the people who she works with as patients because they have endured trauma. That shouldn't be unusual in this field... but it is. Two people who had worldwide respect in this field have been struck off in the last decade because of abusive practices. (By this field I specifically mean trauma, and how it overlaps with dissociation.) Stout seems to genuinely care for and respect the people she works with, and that made me like her book even if there were occasional bits that didn't align with my own ideas, experiences, and beliefs.

Last edited:
Remember when she appeared before a Judge in SC about extradition and she mumbled something about the date on the paper being wrong?

I now think she means the arrest warrant where it says she murdered G on January 27.

Thank you for saying thus. I messed up on my last comment.
Her insistent on the 28th makes no sense.

Thank you for saying thus. I messed up on my last comment.
Her insistent on the 28th makes no sense.
I think I may know why. In the 28th version everybody was looking for Gannon so he couldn't possibly be in his room. Thereby it's more plausible she mistook Gannon for cape man.

ETA: Also, it's an explanation as to why she wasn't spiralling on the 27th when talking to LE.

Oh and her family arrived on the 28th. (I think), so it would fit that her brother helped her cover it up.

Last edited:
I hate that she has drawn Laina into her web.

How dare she!

It’s not enough that LS has murdered her brother, but to say that Laina helped carry his body to the car is unthinkable.

And she mentions Harley as well. WTH? She wants to take her own daughter down with her? Traumatize Laina all over again?

This witch needs to be buried 6 ft under. Such a shame Colorado doesn’t have the DP anymore. If anyone deserves it, it’s Leticia.

MOO

I’ve just caught up on the last 15 pages or so. Today has been quite a ride. I guess we’re seeing the point when LS decided it was time to start laying down the insanity groundwork in the interviews? She was obviously a manic liar in earlier LE talks, but none of this clown show that’s happening now.

This was after they had decided on the insanity route I believe, that's why she was being evaluated.

So, I don't want to think it, but could it be that he was not dead when she loaded him up in that suitcase?, maybe she thought he was, but he wasn't and maybe she didn't know that until she drove out to dump the suitcase, when did she drive him out to the first location again?. Did she shoot him in the early hours of the next day because she didn't do proper job the afternoon before?.

When the Judge scolded her for her outburst and she says “ I’m sorry.. I couldn’t hear.. my.. “

Was she going to say I couldn’t hear how loud I was because my earplugs were in ?

She was gesturing towards her ears.

JMO

Coming in late today. Oy! Dr. Asks about the murder, Letecia asks where to begin, doctor says her choice.

Letecia starts out talking about flight attendant job. Girl can’t help but make everything about her.

It’s hard to hear and connect her story. Michael the archangel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper