CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #64

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On moving Gannon's body: "When I'm in Maria-mode, I have extreme powers, special powers."

I think she's revealing a lot about herself. She's talking about Maria being protective, about her eliminating threats to her.

I think she saw Gannon as a threat. So she eliminated him.

MOO
Being in Maria mode is not DID.
I can be in:
Nurse mode
Yard working mode
Butt kicking mode
Chauffeur mode
Chef mode all in one day. Doesn't mean I have DID.

Being in Maria mode is not DID.
I can be in:
Nurse mode
Yard working mode
Butt kicking mode
Chauffeur mode
Chef mode all in one day. Doesn't mean I have DID.
No, it isn't.

Like I said on Wednesday, she thinks DID is like wearing different hats, or roleplaying a series of characters like in Dungeons and Dragons. She has continuity of memory and experience. That has been consistent through all this video evidence.

MOO

I really hope that the DA makes it very clear that if LS really suffered from DID she wouldn’t know any of these details. She wouldn’t know who her “alters” were or their roles. She wouldn’t remember. She’d be losing time and not knowing why.

Someone with DID does not, and cannot, knowingly create various personalities and summon them at will to take over when things go bad. That’s not how this works.

Last edited:
While we're on lunch break, a caller into Recovery Addict's youtube channel suggests reading the book, "The Sociopath Next Door" by Martha Stout, PhD. Caller says it reminds him of Letecia. View attachment 417881 Some other caller said you can get some kind of audio book to listen to for free.

Thinking about Red & Black together and cultures because Letecia said something that connected those colors to Native Americans. The colors definitely seem to be a trigger for her. (I don't know if it was true the colors of the blanket Gannon was found wrapped in was red and black?)

Interesting to think about. The Lumbee people speak a derived language that is in the same family as Lakota (and their genes parallel those of Plains people, it's unknown exactly how they ended up in that Valley so far from the rest).

Black is a symbol of adulthood for the Lakota, with Red being the symbol of childhood. Black = introspection and reflection upon one's short comings (and on the Medicine Wheel, it is in the West - the color White symbolizes Wisdom, but also Old Age and Death). All North American natives use Black (or Dark Blue/Purple which is sometimes all covered by one color term) and Red in symbolic ways, so those Navajo rugs one sees with Red/White/Black symbolize the human journey. East is yellow and the color of Rebirth and Enlightenment. These colors are used in this way very frequently in North America with an occasional local substitute of green for red (among the Mayan people, for example).

I think Letecia is referencing all of this for sympathy, of course.

1682710672486.png

1682710744677.png by Stepdad.
1682710815605.png I don't know what she's talking about in that screen shot. We were talking about her Stepdad and then her Mother. Christina? "Everything in the house became like a gym with gym apparatus."

She can switch personas, but she can't just switch into the Maria persona unless it's for protection, it has to be for some kind of protection. (for Maria to come out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB