CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #64

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Video is stopped and Dr. Torres gets back on stand to be questioned further about what we heard from defendant on the video.

1682712020662.png
1682712074721.png
Dr. Torres answers NO. Never heard
defendant speak Russian nor Spanish.

1682712387068.png Dr. Torres is being asked about the Canada story of a psychiatric hospital stay. Letecia's not showing her face.

LOL!!!
I just saw this:
-------
Ok so I’ve lost track now…who killed Gannon?

was it Letecia, Tecia, Harmony, Maria Sanchez, Quincy Brown, Iguardo, a vampire, Little Lucia, greasy hair, Taylor, sunshine, the monster can, Al, Landen, red, or black?
You forgot Old Scratch himself, who apparently has a hotline to her brain.

MOO

Does the defense have some quack ready to confirm this garbage?

They have Dr. Lewis, who has mixed reviews within the mental health community. But she's a Yale-trained psychiatrist (I think she graduated medical school in 1963 (Yale) and did her residency through NYU, I believe. She returned to Yale as a professor. Undergrad was Radcliffe.

She is controversial, IMO.
Yes, the defense found the one person in the universe who might give them a semi-favorable report.

There it is. T had a popular understanding of DID.

T doesn't meet the threshold for actual DID.

Sorry, T, there's just one of you. And the one of you is an awful human being.

Soooo, I did some research on all of her personality names. There are even more Twilight/vampire references than I've seen mentioned here. Although, I could've missed a few.

Taylor - the actor who plays Jacob in the Twilight movies
Jasper - the vampire husband/boyfriend/partner of Edward's sister Alice (Twilight)
Harmony - the popular mean "IT" girl at Sunnydale High on Buffy the Vampire Slayer (the TV show)
Maria - Jasper's creator/maker in the Twilight series
Victoria - the main vampire antagonist in New Moon and Eclipse (Twilight series)
Jasmine - the main antagonist on the 4th season of Angel (Buffy spinoff series)
Christina - the musician who wrote and recorded the song "A Thousand Years" specifically for the Breaking Dawn movie soundtrack (Christina Perri)

Non-vampire related -- Little Lucia is a jewelry brand and also the name of toddler who sang "No Scrubs" by TLC in a video that went viral in May 2020

IMO @iamshadow21 nailed it earlier. Paraphrasing and adding my personal analysis …

Maria is supposedly Letecia’s “protector” who monitors and neutralizes perceived threats against her.

The only person who was harmed by Maria was Gannon.

Therefore Letecia felt threatened by Gannon and her fake persona eliminated him. Q.E.D..

I hope the jury is astute enough to make that connection. Everything else was just static that Letecia spewed to get away from the truth. IMO

Soooo, I did some research on all of her personality names. There are even more Twilight/vampire references than I've seen mentioned here. Although, I could've missed a few.

Taylor - the actor who plays Jacob in the Twilight movies
Jasper - the vampire husband/boyfriend/partner of Edward's sister Alice (Twilight)
Harmony - the popular mean "IT" girl at Sunnydale High on Buffy the Vampire Slayer (the TV show)
Maria - Jasper's creator/maker in the Twilight series
Victoria - the main vampire antagonist in New Moon and Eclipse (Twilight series)
Jasmine - the main antagonist on the 4th season of Angel (Buffy spinoff series)
Christina - the musician who wrote and recorded the song "A Thousand Years" specifically for the Breaking Dawn movie soundtrack (Christina Perri)

Non-vampire related -- Little Lucia is a jewelry brand and also the name of toddler who sang "No Scrubs" by TLC in a video that went viral in May 2020
I suspect T is extremely impressionable and was so when she was exposed to Twilight. Her life was boring so she dove in.

Yawn.

It's not DID.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members