CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #64

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How/why did the Judge allow this meeting to occur?

It seems to me that the Judge was not told nor was permission requested. The lawyers have a right to see LS in the jail, I wonder if they just kind of swept Dr. Lewis into the meeting as part of their team. I am dying to know how this happened.

IMO.

It's shady as F. This is the first time this whole trial I have been disappointed in Judge Werner, he didn't even seem to think the defence was out of order.
I dont get the big deal. No testimony about the visit will be allowed in trial. How could this affect the outcome in any Way?

moo

I dont get the big deal. No testimony about the visit will be allowed in trial. How could this affect the outcome in any Way?

moo
Because the witness has not yet testified. Her opinion could have changed between the report put forward as evidence, and the way she testifies when called. We have no idea what was said or discussed in that meeting.

My speculation: I think T did throw the cardboard box of evidence into a construction dumpster and would have done the same with Gannon but couldn't.

If she'd been successful, would they have ever found him?

Jmo

moo
1. Because Lewis hasnt testified yet. What she says now could have chang between her report (it is evidence now) and what she now says in the witness box.

2. IF Laticia takes the stand Lewis could have been coaching her.

All of this is unethical.

moo

The type of testimony Dr. Lewis is going to give has to do with the psychological states of the defendant. She had an additional observation window (undocumented) that has added to her store of information/data about psychological states of the defendant. This either cemented her original view or it changed her original view. I don't see how it could have no effect at all in the mind of Dr. Lewis.

If Dr Lewis says she's convinced by the prior interviews of X or Y, no one has any way of telling if she became more convinced last night or if she said things to LS that elicited a further degree of being more or less convinced.

If this was their first physical meeting, then Dr Lewis had her first exposure to a major form of psychiatric information (transference) and I don't see how she can just expunge that from her brain.

IMO>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member