CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #64

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know. The court documents indicate that they met over three days and that it was recorded, but does not state whether the meeting was in person or not. It is purely my opinion that they did not meet in person (I thought it unlikely, given the expense). Last night's clandestine meeting in the jailhouse makes me believe even more that Dr Lewis had not met LS in person until then.

JMO for sure.
Thank you, I agree with your opinion on this. I already had doubts about this witness, this proves them.

Who doesn't record is anybody trying to cheat the system.

The fact that Dr Lewis has shown her own form of rule-breaking dovetails nicely with her "therapeutic bond" with the defendant. The rule-breaking is of course in a gray area of the law, but an ethical doctor should know better than to meet with the witness outside the discovery process and then to fail to record what happened is really questionable, ethically.

Maybe Dr Lewis has DID and one of her alters did it.

IMO.

Trying to follow along while working.

Was she formulating these questions BEFORE she reported Gannon missing? In her DID, psychotic state maybe?

Oh Tee, this might be a big Gotcha!

I just feel disgusted with what the defense is trying to do ,I don't even know how that dr could testify.i really wonder what the judge is going to do .pretty sneaky of the defense I think Lewis was coaching the defendant I guess we will probably see the defendant give the best performance of her life. And the Oscar goes to dr Lewis and the defendant.jmoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megan_peterson253