CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #64

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yawning again.
1682716603722.png
1682716711381.png
1682716799200.png
1682716840709.png
She's saying her Stepdad hit her Mother so hard the police became involved which caused Stepdad to be demoted in the military. Letecia mentions her sister Aimee. Later, Stepfather molests Letecia, but no one wants to get the police involved.

Interview with Aunt Brenda seems to confirm that James was, in my words, one bad dude that caused a household of trouble. I want to read Aunt Brenda's report. I want Aunt Brenda to be a witness, but it sounds like she would prompt sympathy for Letecia and support a DID diagnosis.

Last edited:
The controversial status of DID in combination with current American laws regarding insanity defenses render DID a typically unsuccessful insanity defense. Examining the histories of legal insanity laws, as well as the controversies surrounding DID across time will help to illustrate why DID is often fruitless when it comes to pleading legal insanity for a crime:
*light reading for insomniacs

Mr Tolini saying " I'm not accusing anyone" is exactly like when someone says "No offence,but" right before they insult you.

How he had the nerve to accuse them of throwing the sanity evaluation to stop a bed being needed at the state hopsital when his client is literally faking (badly) insanity to get away with murder and he knows it, is a beyond me!.

I believe that Dr Torres had testified earlier that she had never come across a real case of DID because of its rareness. Which may lead a cynical person to wonder how on earth Dr Lewis has tripped over so many of them. Almost as though they were just waiting for her to diagnose them with it.

Also earlier today someone (really sorry, I can't recall who) linked to a website with a few facts and statisitics about DID. One of the areas on there that I read was about the rates of criminality amongst genuine sufferers. It turns out that very few commit crimes of any sort, and only a minute number have committed violent crime.

Mr Tolini saying " I'm not accusing anyone" is exactly like when someone says "No offence,but" right before they insult you.

How he had the nerve to accuse them of throwing the sanity evaluation to stop a bed being needed at the state hopsital when his client is literally faking (badly) insanity to get away with murder and he knows it, is a beyond me!.
Although he inadvertantly might have had a point: would you want LS in *your* hospital.

Here for Gannon.

Thinking this morning how awful that night/next day must have been for him, he couldn't understand what was even happening to him or why I'm sure. Nobody deserves that type of treatment, especially not a loving, caring, innocent boy. It really does make my heart hurt for him.

Defense and Doctors can spin all of this defendants wickedness into whatever scientific names, behaviors they want. She is a guilty, depraved individual that killed this innocent boy for whatever sicko reason she had in her warped mind. I hope she's locked away for the rest of her miserable, useless life.
Above, from previous post, by @girlhasnoname.
TS is wasting time, resources, hurting so many, still wishing to be 'centre of attraction'.
Well, her fame is soon to come: GUILTY without parole. :)
She'll achieve her wish.

:)

Last edited:
I believe that Dr Torres had testified earlier that she had never come across a real case of DID because of its rareness. Which may lead a cynical person to wonder how on earth Dr Lewis has tripped over so many of them. Almost as though they were just waiting for her to diagnose them with it.

Also earlier today someone (really sorry, I can't recall who) linked to a website with a few facts and statisitics about DID. One of the areas on there that I read was about the rates of criminality amongst genuine sufferers. It turns out that very few commit crimes of any sort, and only a minute number have committed violent crime.
But it's not just Dr. Lewis. The majority of cases of DID are said to be diagnosed by a handful of experts. That may be suspicious. OR it may be run of the mill therapists send questionable cases to experts because it is so rare. Mental health professionals are supposed to practice only within their competence areas. Mostly it's self-policed. And someone who has never seen a case of X may not want to try to assign a final diagnosis of X.
JMO

I wonder how they got to and from Alaska? I guess not driving!
JMO
I’ve flown to Alaska before. It is a US State. You don’t need a Canadian passport. And while it may be a requirement now, a few years back you just drive the Alaskan highway and you did not need a passport for driving.
Maybe Covid changed things?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member