CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And while those very damaging searches were being introduced as evidence, she sniggered away the afternoon with her attorney. I hope the jury paid attention to the evidence, not the sideshow. I trust they did, though.

Picture1.jpg
Picture2.jpg
Picture3.jpg
Picture4.jpg
Picture5.jpg
Picture6.jpg
Picture7.jpg

Perhaps the Def Attorney acted to fool to prove not only is L batsheet crazy but so was her counsel.
Perhaps L anticipates filing an appeal for ineffectiveness of counsel based on him acting the foolish loon.
It feels so much like a 'setup', as he hadn't acted this way before right?
If I was a juror, she'd be done and I'd hope she would be put in solitary with all her 'personalities'.
MOO

On Friday, or whichever day it was that she was "sick", he at one point felt her forehead for a temperature!!. There have been comments for a few days elsewhere about his inappropriate behaviour. JMO

I think she tucked some tissue under her arm. Probably sweating. Just my observation
MOO It looked to me like she was picking a zit or a scab on the back of her shoulder. She picked, looked at her fingers, inspected what she got and rubbed it between her fingers briefly before going back to picking again. This time I believe she made it bleed. She looked at her fingers, rubbed them together, looked again, licked the pointer finger, rubbed them together some more, then grabbed a kleenex. She wiped her fingers with the kleenex and then put it inside her shirt in the shoulder area where she had been picking. It was quite a nasty display, imo.
It was very soon after that when she started mouthing words, and then it looked to me like she was mouthing a song. Moo

MOO It looked to me like she was picking a zit or a scab on the back of her shoulder. She picked, looked at her fingers, inspected what she got and rubbed it between her fingers briefly before going back to picking again. This time I believe she made it bleed. She looked at her fingers, rubbed them together, looked again, licked the pointer finger, rubbed them together some more, then grabbed a kleenex. She wiped her fingers with the kleenex and then put it inside her shirt in the shoulder area where she had been picking. It was quite a nasty display, imo.
It was very soon after that when she started mouthing words, and then it looked to me like she was mouthing a song. Moo
Vampire bites?

Wow, what a night it was. I haven't caught up on all the chat since I went to bed - but I just wanted to again reiterate how disgusted I am at Cook in particular.

How did they think that would make them look to the jury when he later said what they were looking (laughing) at was her Google searches? How is it funny? Who's laughing? Gannon is dead.
That's sickening.

Wow, what a night it was. I haven't caught up on all the chat since I went to bed - but I just wanted to again reiterate how disgusted I am at Cook in particular.

How did they think that would make them look to the jury when he later said what they were looking (laughing) at was her Google searches? How is it funny? Who's laughing? Gannon is dead.
I must have missed something. When he later said what they were looking at? Do you mean Cook said? Who did he say it to?

Thanks . And I agree it was totally disgusting to see.

I must have missed something. When he later said what they were looking at? Do you mean Cook said? Who did he say it to?

Thanks . And I agree it was totally disgusting to see.
It was very brief. When Cook got up to do cross, he mentioned they had been looking at the google searches on the laptop they'd been huddled around. I think he probably only said it because DA Allen had mentioned their behaviour.

It was very brief. When Cook got up to do cross, he mentioned they had been looking at the google searches on the laptop they'd been huddled around. I think he probably only said it because DA Allen had mentioned their behaviour.
If that's the best he can do, he might as well not be bothered. IMO

At about 7:49:46:
Attorney Will Cook: And, ah, the exhibits we have just been looking at on the boards; ahh, I was looking on with—on my computer. Now you just put up what you believe to be relevant to the investigation.
Witness: Yes.
WATCH LIVE: Stepmom Murder Trial — CO v. Letecia Stauch — Day 17

Am I the only person here that has concerns about an appeal on the grounds of Ineffective Counsel or something in that vein?

After yesterday’s display by the Defence and previous displays of unprofessional behaviour I’m really concerned.

MOO

Now that I've thought about it through the night, I think the giggle was a set up. (Notice how neither flinched when Allen comments about their giggling?)

I have decided that they did this with intention. The evidence being presented at that time was very damaging to LS. Best way to minimize the damage is pull a stunt. Yes, a look here not there.

Do I thinks that's what went down.
Yes, I do.
More people on the internet last night were talking about the "giggling " than her damaging Google searches.

Wow.

I don't know what to say after watching this anniversary tribute for their superhero "G-Man" donning a blue cape. I was clueless about this statue for Gannon (I assume sent to LH by now).

Are we to believe that LS came up with the Gannon wearing a cape story and why she failed to recognize him before or after she saw or was aware of this tribute from the Lorson Ranch Community?
I’m not sure when or who first made the image of G-Man ( Landen’s hero ) but it was all over social media weeks before LS arrest.
I think we can be sure she saw it.

It’s even in my avatar and I hate that I ever heard her words about a cape. But I’m not going to let her taint it for me and I hope others won’t either.

LH was wearing it on a t-shirt the day they announced the monster had been arrested.

JMO

F6A75B3A-8472-4DE4-99D6-B6052F7EE39E.jpeg

Now that I've thought about it through the night, I think the giggle was a set up. (Notice how neither flinched when Allen comments about their giggling?)

I have decided that they did this with intention. The evidence being presented at that time was very damaging to LS. Best way to minimize the damage is pull a stunt. Yes, a look here not there.

Do I thinks that's what went down.
Yes, I do.
More people on the internet last night were talking about the "giggling " than her damaging Google searches.
I think you're probably right. I know I was certainly distracted away from what the witness was saying.

The thought of Letecia searching for "face transplant near me" had me laughing so hard I just had to try and superimpose her face onto the face/off movie cover. I'm not good at editing pictures but I thought it was so funny.

Attachments

• Picsart_23-05-02_08-25-16-219.jpg
    Picsart_23-05-02_08-25-16-219.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 7
If that's the best he can do, he might as well not be bothered. IMO

At about 7:49:46:
Attorney Will Cook: And, ah, the exhibits we have just been looking at on the boards; ahh, I was looking on with—on my computer. Now you just put up what you believe to be relevant to the investigation.
Witness: Yes.
WATCH LIVE: Stepmom Murder Trial — CO v. Letecia Stauch — Day 17
He should have said they were looking at cat videos or ANYTHING else rather than admit that’s what they were laughing at.
What a schmuck.
JMO

Am I the only person here that has concerns about an appeal on the grounds of Ineffective Counsel or something in that vein?

After yesterday’s display by the Defence and previous displays of unprofessional behaviour I’m really concerned.

MOO
I used to think that this type of behavior might give a defendant grounds to claim ineffective counsel.

But I have read up on it and heard from others that a lawyer can show up in court drunk or even fall asleep in court and that’s still not always going to be enough grounds to appeal.

I believe ineffective counsel needs to be something more such as they did not inform their client of a plea deal, or advise them of something the client had the right to be informed of that might have affected the outcome of the trial.

Not sure if I’m explaining it coherently lol. Need more coffee.
JMO

And while those very damaging searches were being introduced as evidence, she sniggered away the afternoon with her attorney. I hope the jury paid attention to the evidence, not the sideshow. I trust they did, though.

View attachment 418801
View attachment 418802
View attachment 418803
View attachment 418804
View attachment 418805
View attachment 418806
View attachment 418807
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics