CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I am slightly worried about here is that the jury have sat and heard everything that we have, and we have all at one point been bamboozled as to how she could be so stupid with all her stories and long tales. We have all sat there and thought man dis bish be crazy...
Now we have this highly credited woman (be it a gullible fool) sitting there and saying oh I think the same as you, all of the stories are so unbelievable it's laughable, BUT, in my expert opinion that means she is insane.

Y'know what I mean? I really really hope that the jury don't find Dr Lewis credible
Believe me, the jury are thinking 'OMG, and we thought there could be nobody who talked more C**p than LS'.

I’m sitting here in my living room, reading here, looking at the ceiling and thinking….WTF?

Gullible much or what?

How can she be called an expert witness?

Maybe she’s low in cash so she took the gig.

WTF?

MOO, a very gullible Dr. Lewis continues testifying.

m09001.gif
Some guard at the jail or somebody saw Letecia talking to someone that was not there. Dr. Lewis thinks talking out loud to yourself is psychosis? How many of us speak out loud, and have actual conversations with ourselves out loud? I do.

Suggestion by Letecia to Dr. Lewis that made her think perhaps Edguardo the carpet fixer may have started the candle fire.
m09082.gif

Visual hallucinations? Yes, Dr. Lewis says there was a large figure, there was some entity with a cape-- these are hallucinations a psychotic symptom. Dr. Lewis says Letecia had "Episodic Psychotic States". (IMO, she's has episodes when she's taken over by her own evilness
m09006.gif
)

Episodic Psychosis. Do you recall what Maria said happened to Gannon. Dr. Lewis says she doesn't remember!!!!!!
m09030.gif

Dr. Lewis can only recall her own thinking. My goodness, have I met the most violent alter.
m09072.gif

1683061231279.png..1683061280653.png

"She's quite an amazing young woman. Because she's not stupid."

I've got news for you, Dr. Lewis.

MOO

"She's intelligent. She can reason and be logical, but she makes up the darndest stories, that nobody would believe. So I don't think she knows what happened."

Mr Clark with his many many boards of Google searches would like a moment.

And what I'm hearing is there's no impairment but she is a liar.

MOO

I actually feel a bit sorry for her, she has been totally duped and she conducted her evaluation in good faith, when she leaves court and gets to see all the testimony i think she is going to feel awful.

I don't think LS has a below-average IQ, myself (and I do a lot of on-the-fly field estimation of IQ, which is later tested if someone is entered into the studies I'm recruiting for).

LS has an IQ above average but like most people with a mixed bag of PD's (including all the elements of ASPD), she herself thinks she's way smarter than everyone else.

LS thinks that talking really fast is a sign of intelligence (rather than an attempt to bamboozle). LS's Google searches show a very uneducated woman, given what she claims for herself. Which is different than IQ.

I'm fine with using the word "stupid" for uneducated people, but it's obviously not politically correct. One reason I love WS is that so many of you are clearly well above average in intelligence (and verbal IQ, as represented by the writing here on WS is well-studied). The logic, critical think and even the humor/sarcasm here is top notch.

IQ involves being able to interpret what others say (which LS does not do well). Verbal IQ is what's needed for actual academic work in most fields, and there, LS seems to be average for today's student population (at the middle-of-the-road institutions, like the one where I teach).

I think LS was capable of figuring out how to lease a car, rent a car, drive across country, etc. People with IQ's of 80 are less independent than LS. She's got to be around 100-110, IMO. That's not "very smart," that's average. But, unfortunately, many people in that group (esp those with NPD, BPD or ASPD) think they are smart than "most people." Let's not forget that by definition, half of people are at around100 and below in IQ. People with an IQ of 80-85 may often live independently and even be able to use a checking account. They often need help in avoiding scams or opening the checking account, though.

IMO.
I wouldn't have repeated the word if the witness hadn't used it herself. I also have a problem with people holding up IQ as equivalent to morality or being a good citizen (EDIT: this is not pointed at anyone, just in general). Plenty of people with low IQs hold down jobs, have families and community ties, and never see the wrong side of bars.

I think LS's primary problem is arrogance and an inflated sense of her own specialness. She made ridiculous choices and mistakes because she assumed she was smarter than everybody, not because she wasn't or was.

I think this argument the witness stated 'she must be crazy because she's smart' is very close to the opening statement of 'she must have been crazy because sane people don't murder children'. When the fact is, sane people kill kids all the time, for all kinds of reasons.

Neither argument holds water.

MOO

Last edited:
Making up ridiculous stories that aren't believable or believed, there are plenty of diagnoses to tick off long before DID.

"I don't think she knows what happened."

Yuh huh she does. Every injury. Maria wouldn't have been able to divulge that to T because pop toasty host-T doesn't speak Russpanish.

I'd like to ask the good doctor if she evaluated T for any of the more likely personality disorders, the ones that strike people of all intelligence levels. Histrionic... borderline... indeterminate...

Pathological lying.
Manipulation.
Attachment/abandonment issue.
Narcissistic features.

Please please let the jury view T in her made-up state.

MOO, a very gullible Dr. Lewis continues testifying.

m09001.gif
Some guard at the jail or somebody saw Letecia talking to someone that was not there. Dr. Lewis thinks talking out loud to yourself is psychosis? How many of us speak out loud, and have actual conversations with ourselves out loud? I do.

Suggestion by Letecia to Dr. Lewis that made her think perhaps Edguardo the carpet fixer may have started the candle fire.
m09082.gif

Visual hallucinations? Yes, Dr. Lewis says there was a large figure, there was some entity with a cape-- these are hallucinations a psychotic symptom. Dr. Lewis says Letecia had "Episodic Psychotic States". (IMO, she's has episodes when she's taken over by her own evilness
m09006.gif
)

Episodic Psychosis. Do you recall what Maria said happened to Gannon. Dr. Lewis says she doesn't remember!!!!!!

Dr. Lewis can only recall her own thinking. My goodness, have I met the most violent alter.
m09072.gif

View attachment 418978..View attachment 418979
I talk out loud to myself ALL THE TIME. I am neither psychotic or suffer from DID. I also don’t kill defenceless children.

This witness is a joke.

I’m sitting here in my living room, reading here, looking at the ceiling and thinking….WTF?

Gullible much or what?

How can she be called an expert witness?

Maybe she’s low in cash so she took the gig.

WTF?

She is well known for being highly controversial and gullible. Defense attorneys probably have her on speed dial whenever they’re told their client is sane they think ‘well I know someone who will disagree’ she’s done this for years. I’m surprised her relatives haven’t sat her down and told her to just stop because it’s not a good look!

If this nonsense had legs, T would be sitting in the courtroom behaving like her smart teacher self. It's her made-up alter who is violent. She'd be horrified that some dimension of her self did this.

Nah. T is stuffing tissue in her ears most days.

I hope the Prosecution opens cross in actual Russian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem