CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #65

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I understood Dr. Lewis correctly, she stated (paraphrasing) that the other entities take on the characteristics of the abuser. So, which alleged abuser(s) are we to believe is(are) characteristic of Maria, Jasmine, and whoever else LS created?

Not that I believe LS has DID, because I don't. That makes my question redundant really.

My heart breaks for Gannon and the family who loves and misses him.

She absolutely shouldn’t be. She’s lost, and she knows it. Why does she know it? Because she’s totally sane.

She’s an evil child though, one who doesn’t think like any of us. But legally, no worries here.

Monday will be a very good day, if not Friday.
I wonder if LS will take the stand tomorrow lol couldn't get any worse for her jmoo

IMO
I reckon the defence counsel were sooo peeved when they couldn't submit anything from the meeting that Dr. Lewis had with them and LS this last weekend.
IMO (based on the comments Dr.L made re Cooper & LS carrying on in interview) I think that they'd in some way coached Dr. L through certain elements ...and that was flummoxed when the Prosecution got wind of it and the Judge rightly made it inadmissible.

Does anyone know where I can find a detailed and accurate timeline for this case? Will the one used at trial be made public?

I missed this. What happened?
Oh, criminy, I don't even know how to describe it. On the stand, Dr Lewis gave an impression of one of the supposed alternate identities of Marie Moore. It sounded like every person ever from a B movie who gets possessed. It was not fun to experience, unexpectedly, while wearing headphones.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member