CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #66

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Lewis is asked-- Did Letecia have the capacity to know right from wrong? She doesn't really know! There was a "quality".

According to Dr. Lewis-- Letecia wasn't lying about her stepfather dying again eight years later. She was clearly confused.

Dr. Lewis on why Letecia called into the school to report Gannon being absent that day. (This all seems to be a mystery to Dr. Lewis.) She
says, "Gee, he must of been dead by then." Why would she call the school? It was peculiar, bizarre, it doesn't make logical sense to Dr. Lewis. She might have felt threatened. Dr. Lewis doesn't have a good understanding of the injury. Prosecution asks, "Why would that matter?"

It was wacky says Dr. Lewis that Letecia took the child shopping to Petco after lying to the school.
1683129667729.png
1683129626407.png
1683130326817.png
Dr. Lewis can't understand because Letecia loved this child, and yet she killed him. Dr. Lewis doesn't know if she was capable of knowing right from wrong by stuffing Gannon's body in a suitcase and cleaning up the murder scene. Dr. Lewis doesn't consider that evidence of whether she knew right from wrong!

Last edited:
I think her son writes her notes to make them more coherent, or he dictates and she writes. That’s why she keeps saying she’d have to refresh her memory. In other words, she needs to consult her son. She should have retired years ago IMO.

I think this woman was not hired because she’s an expert on brain damage. I think she was hired because they knew she would be vague and argumentative and lead the jury down rabbit holes on purpose.
All she can provide is “I don’t know”.
My opinion is she’s lying.
I think she was hired because that's all they could get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper