CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #66

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting angry now

She's making a mockery of psychiatry sat up there spilling this bull
She really is! She offers her expert opinion with no evidence to back it up. It’s so embarrassing to watch, she’s extremely narrow minded which just isn’t the way to be when you’re in the field. I can imagine her reading research studies and just skipping through the parts that don’t correlate to what she believes.

I don’t care that she’s old, she shouldn’t be doing this. From what I’ve seen of her though this isn’t new behaviour, this isn’t all the defense’s fault for not letting her have the neurological reports. She has evaluated T but not looked at the case atall by the sounds of it. Can’t believe she is qualified as an expert witness she makes me cringe.

T did not murder a child she loved. She despised and resented him -- and his father. Passive passive passive, full on aggressive.

And thought she could manipulate her marriage back together by doing what she did.

Au contraire, everything we’ve seen and heard from Letecia says she is indeed stupid. And a liar. And a murderer. Trying to hide behind insanity in order to escape punishment.

IMO the doctor hasn’t presented any compelling evidence that Letecia was insane when she viciously murdered Gannon. All I’m hearing from her are general statements that some people with DID have certain similar behavior. So freaking what?

Maria, clocks, handwriting oh my. Where is the actual criteria that caused the doctor to conclude insanity? I’m still waiting…

Really didn't think her testimony could get worse after yesterday.

Boy was I wrong.

I'm assuming this was literally the last and only person on planet earth that was willing to testify as an expert witness on the defenses behalf.

Did Dr L just say it’s a stretch to call it psychosis?

Has she actually made an unwavering statement that Tee was insane when she murdered Gannon?

She has not, not in anything I've heard yesterday or today. She keeps saying "could be lots of things," but no specific diagnosis or even matching a specific symptom up to a diagnosis, that I have heard.

She also said she does NOT believe that all murderers are mentally ill.

This is disaster for the Defense. I've never seen anything like it. Defense did not do their homework with this witness (who is apparently very hard to actually communicate with).

IMO.

not even slightly, she is manipulative and disrespectful and avoiding direct answers.
She seems to only remember what she wants to remember, which consists of occasional things that LS told her and vague impressions. She is not willing to say anything in definite terms. A little concrete would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
world1971