CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #66

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So does anyone believe that Dr. Lewis is just mostly...senile?

That she doesn't like looking for things (feels offended, as if her memory is being challenged), and so she says she doesn't have them. Then, either her attorney or she herself are pawing through her "papers" and they find the thing she's mentioning? Is it going to be about T's handwriting?

Does anyone remember what the heck the document even was (that Dr L said she didn't have)???
Nope. I just think she is obstinate and hateful. She can’t be wrong.

They're referring to the 'draw a clock face test'. The witness had LS perform it multiple times, and LS used a different hand to do it at least once.

MOO
Thanks...I missed the clock test. Medicare has that draw the clock test every year during the "wellness" checkup...never knew it was for something other than memory.

I just want to remind everyone here...

$300 AN HOUR!!!
She also probably billed Defence, for hours of reading all the copies given to her, and hours getting to, and waiting, AND being on witness stand.
A large packet: perhaps enough to completely retire and HIDE.
Her reputation has been shot: always remembered, because of this performance.

I'm also wondering this. Having a little bit of trouble understanding. Did she lie on the stand? And get caught while lying?
I don’t know if the witness is giving false information or she’s having memories. It’s sad to see on many fronts—justice for Gannon and his family and a fair trial for Leticia. We don't want a mistrial.

I was worried. Now, I think she's helping the State. She is so full of "I don't know's" and "I don't remember's." She thinks some of T's behaviors are "whacky" and she is "puzzled."

"For all we know, the person (T) could have felt threatened."

Dr Lewis doesn't know enough about the case to form an opinion. Doesn't remember the crime scene pictures very well. She "doesn't know" what was going through T's mind. T loved Gannon, though.

IMO.
I absolutely agree that the Dr. does not know enough about this case to testify. She may be highly qualified as a lecturer or consult, but not as a testifying witness. I am not "verified" at WS, but I am well-trained in standardized test administration and have post-grad degrees.

Wow just wow!!!! This is a complete crudshow. This cross has gone on 100x longer than the defense. She is testifying for the defense right?? She is a defense witness???!!!! The prosecution had blown this woman completely out of the water, past the moon, past Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and then the possible Planet Nine and out of our solar system. I just don't know why they keep questioning her?

They have more than decimated her testimony and credibility and frankly her entire career. How did this woman get her job? Who accredited her? What rational human being after interviewing her, and looking into her background, would hire her AND give her a job designed to work with people who are sick or mentally disabled??? This woman should not be in this position where lives are on the line!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member