CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #66

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that I ever believed a word out of her lying mouth, but even if she did actually have DID, once she switched back to her Leticia personality, wouldn't she be horrified by what she'd done and cry a flaming ocean of tears?
That's something we've never, ever seen. Not a drop of remorse.
I'm reminded of it every time I see her.

I’m curious if anyone knows for sure whether her stepfather was the victim of a hit & run, and if so, was anyone ever held accountable. I keep thinking about her googling herself along with hit and run. I also recall her discussing this with one of the female officers and declaring she hadn’t done a hit & run. (I think it was in the comfy couch room at EPSO).
Apologies if this has already been answered... I'm just catching up. I think it's been established that he died from being hit by a car, but I haven't seen evidence that it was a hit and run accident.

(I believe he may have been a drunk pedestrian when he was hit by a car, but I have nothing to back that up. That's just pure speculation on my part based on numerous witnesses confirming that he was a known alcoholic.)

So does anyone believe that Dr. Lewis is just mostly...senile?

That she doesn't like looking for things (feels offended, as if her memory is being challenged), and so she says she doesn't have them. Then, either her attorney or she herself are pawing through her "papers" and they find the thing she's mentioning? Is it going to be about T's handwriting?

Does anyone remember what the heck the document even was (that Dr L said she didn't have)???
I think Dr Lewis is just mostly open to spinning her diagnoses in big cases paying $300/hr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xGothicBreenax