CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #66

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll be posting as many tweets as I can up until the lunch recess.
Then I have a doctor appointment . So if LS or Maria takes the stand this afternoon and I can’t be here with you all, you can thank me and my rotten luck for making it happen.
:)

I’ll be here in spirit.

#GannonStrong
#HereForGannon
Thank you for your work, @Cindizzi ! Hope your appointment goes okay and you get a gold star (and that the stethoscope isn't too cold!) Between us all, we should be able to make note of the notable things, so don't fret.

Dr Lewis is an embarrassment to the defense team and to her profession.
moo
She is and that is sad. What in samhill were they thinking? They knew all along she wasn’t fit to support a defense or a prosecution. This is probably why they snuck her in for that three hour interview. To remind her what she said in her report.

Hi this is just my 2nd post but I’ve been lurking here for a while and made an account because I have sooo many thoughts I want to share on this case.

Truthfully, I’m astounded that Dr. Lewis actually got the impression that T was “very smart.” I don’t think T is necessarily unintelligent, per se. In terms of her IQ, she is probably about average, possibly a little above average. She’s not super intelligent, but she is blindly confident in herself and very verbose. Confidence or arrogance, as well as wordiness, can come off as intelligence to the average person. But Dr. Lewis is a psychiatrist, not the average person. She should know better.

People who are truly very intelligent don’t brag about their own intelligence, because they have nothing to prove and don’t need validation from others. Their intelligence speaks for itself. T talks a lot about herself and how great she is because she’s insecure and wants people to think she’s smart.

Narcissists not only think they’re smart; they think they’re smarter than literally everyone else. T was smart enough to attempt to cover her tracks, but her downfall was thinking that everyone else would be too stupid to see through her BS. I bet she has been absolutely stunned learning that multiple agencies were onto her the entire time she thought she could get away with it.

MOO

Morning all here for Gannon. I wonder what we are in for today with that video . I see three scenerios for today 1 dr Lewis doesn't show up 2 the defendant doesn't want to be in court today 3 a total chitshow when the defendant takes the stand. I don't see today being drama free jmoo. I hope that today's easier for Gannons loved ones .Landon's self control is amazing she's one strong mama bear

I’m guessing that if the Defendant takes the stand, the Jurors won’t be allowed to submit questions for her like they can with other witnesses??

Can you imagine! what they would ask !

JMO
Actually, in the stuff the judge read to her the other day when talking to her about her rights around testifying or not testifying, I'm pretty certain that he mentioned potential jury questions being part of it. He has to review them with counsel to make sure they're allowable questions to ask, as he has every other one, but I'm sure they were mentioned.

MOO

Hi this is just my 2nd post but I’ve been lurking here for a while and made an account because I have sooo many thoughts I want to share on this case.

Truthfully, I’m astounded that Dr. Lewis actually got the impression that T was “very smart.” I don’t think T is necessarily unintelligent, per se. In terms of her IQ, she is probably about average, possibly a little above average. She’s not super intelligent, but she is blindly confident in herself and very verbose. Confidence or arrogance, as well as wordiness, can come off as intelligence to the average person. But Dr. Lewis is a psychiatrist, not the average person. She should know better.

People who are truly very intelligent don’t brag about their own intelligence, because they have nothing to prove and don’t need validation from others. Their intelligence speaks for itself. T talks a lot about herself and how great she is because she’s insecure and wants people to think she’s smart.

Narcissists not only think they’re smart; they think they’re smarter than literally everyone else. T was smart enough to attempt to cover her tracks, but her downfall was thinking that everyone else would be too stupid to see through her BS. I bet she has been absolutely stunned learning that multiple agencies were onto her the entire time she thought she could get away with it.

MOO
Well, that was an excellent 2nd post!
Keep 'em coming!

MOO
Welcome to Websleuths! And great post!

Speaking of multiple agencies being on to her, I take a little delight in looking at her Google searches for February 28. That was the day her arrest warrant was signed and LE was about to go wheels up to go get her.

Oh, she found out!

JMO

If Letecia testifies, I would really like to see Landen, Al, Al's wife, Landen's aunt Veronica, Al's Mum and any other family members from both sides sitting together in the front bench holding hands, showing love and solidarity in their quest for justice for Gannon, in short GannonStrong at its most powerful.
If LS testifies, I'd like to see all those you mentioned get up and walk out of court and refuse to listen to any more of her lies.

I just decided to give the documentary a gander myself, and what’s remarkable to me are the similarities between her handling of the Shawcross case and this case. While she’s on the stand for the Shawcross trial, she becomes flustered during cross examination because the judge only wants her to answer with yes or no. Then she says to the judge — “he lied” (referring to the defense attorney re: neurological testing) and I can’t offer my true opinion without the test results.

Well that sure sounds awfully familiar, doesn’t it? Is that some sort of known tactic with her? If things start going south and she begins to appear not quite so professional and/or believable she claims that she didn’t know about the tests and therefore can’t offer her opinion?

I noticed that this morning too almost identical to what happened yesterday. I genuinely think it’s a common tactic for her. It was blatantly obvious in the Shawcross tape that he was duping her. All she has to say is ‘ I want to talk to the person who killed those girls’ and without hesitation he switches into ‘Bessie’ all so fake, and shocking that she can’t see this herself. Or maybe she can and she just gets paid so much to testify that her morals go out the window, who knows?

She believes what she is told straight off the bat. For a psychologist/psychiatrist that in itself is shocking, it’s absolutely ridiculous that she doesn’t seem to doubt serial offenders, there’s a reason she was ostracised at Yale IMO.

I’m guessing that if the Defendant takes the stand, the Jurors won’t be allowed to submit questions for her like they can with other witnesses??
Can you imagine! what they would ask !

JMO
Yep, they could indeed ask questions. It was in the little 'sermon' which the judge gave to LS yesterday, telling her about testifying - or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member