CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #66

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JUSTICE-FOR-GANNON.jpg
The words Justice for Gannon are written on the window of the Wildflower Salon.

“I did the blue hair tinsel for Gannon when he first went missing, so I thought it would just make sense to honor him again,” Wildflower Salon Owner, Erin Wyrick, said. “Now, unfortunately, in a different way, but still keep him and his memory around.”

I just decided to give the documentary a gander myself, and what’s remarkable to me are the similarities between her handling of the Shawcross case and this case. While she’s on the stand for the Shawcross trial, she becomes flustered during cross examination because the judge only wants her to answer with yes or no. Then she says to the judge — “he lied” (referring to the defense attorney re: neurological testing) and I can’t offer my true opinion without the test results.

Well that sure sounds awfully familiar, doesn’t it? Is that some sort of known tactic with her? If things start going south and she begins to appear not quite so professional and/or believable she claims that she didn’t know about the tests and therefore can’t offer her opinion?
Responding to my own post to add the exact transcription of the portion I was referring to --

(Dr. Lewis talking to documentarian)
I had said to the lawyers, “…we’re going to be educating the public. Look, you can show the jury pictures of the MRI. You can see the cyst. You can see the scars in the front lobe. Go with that.”

And they didn’t. Instead, they ran with the dissociative symptoms. But that’s a much tougher diagnosis for a jury. I mean, it just seems so fantastic.

(narration by Dr. Lewis)
I had been tricked. What about the neurological findings? By the time I took the stand, it was clear that Shawcross’ attorneys were not going to produce a neurologist.

(Dr. Lewis on the stand at the Shawcross trial)
“Your Honor, I was lied to, and therefore, I cannot credibly testify without clarifying what I was told, what I was told was being done, and then what I…”

(Richard Burr talking to documentarian)
Dorothy had a hard time on the witness stand. She was always involved in so many things. She would come to wherever the hearing was, and she wouldn’t have sort of gathered her thoughts and, you know, kinda systematized her thinking. Dorothy’s not linear, um. And that’s part of her genius. But it’s also part of… [the] frustration in trying to bring her into a system that requires linearity, like the legal system.

(Dr. Lewis on the stand at the Shawcross trial)
“Your Honor, may I please request a recess for 15 minutes because I do not feel prepared to go on right now.”

(narration by Dr. Lewis)
I was repeatedly chastised by the judge for not responding to questions directly with a succinct yes or no. I looked clumsy and disorganized.

I'll catch up while working today by reading here, and again tonight.
Thank you all for the updates.
If ever I could stay home today, it would be to watch videos with y'all of Lewis the Magical Snake Charmer summon Maria out of a basket.
Dang.

Thought Dr. Lewis is 83?
I wondered where the reporter got that myself.

He tweeted her Wikipedia page yesterday but it doesn’t mention her birthdate or age.

I found this article from 2007 that says she was 69 then, so she would be 84 or 85 now.

I wondered where the reporter got that myself.

He tweeted her Wikipedia page yesterday but it doesn’t mention her birthdate or age.

I found this article from 2007 that says she was 69 then, so she would be 84 or 85 now.

According to White Pages, she is 86.

According to White Pages, she is 86.
And remarkably alert at her age. My mama is the same age with severe Alzheimer’s. I had to log off after awhile. It was too much to envision her reading anything later about anyone humiliating her. I’m not talking about here but media can be unfair printing only sensationalism.

I’ll be posting as many tweets as I can up until the lunch recess.
Then I have a doctor appointment . So if LS or Maria takes the stand this afternoon and I can’t be here with you all, you can thank me and my rotten luck for making it happen.
:)

I’ll be here in spirit.

#GannonStrong
#HereForGannon

Good morning! Today, the defense continues their case, and Dr Dorothy Otnow Lewis is on the stand, in the middle of being cross-examined by Mr Young. Will she be on time? We'll find out shortly.

Long time lurker and yesterday in this trial is what's getting a first post from me.
What in the absolute world!?!?
Letecia is DONE if these are the only defense witnesses, and it is giving me so much life.

Also, even though Albert is someone I probably wouldn't be friends with, it became so clear to me through this trial how much he loves his babies and would do anything for them. He chose Gannon without even thinking about it because that's what you do when that's your baby. He knew that Gannon had died almost immediately and had to deal with that on his own while working with the FBI to recover him and that's amazingly strong. No matter what I may think of him otherwise, it's clear that he deeply loves his kids and is a good parent and I respect him for that. So it really raises my hackles when he is vilified. God forbid a loving father have a job he has to travel for!

All MOO IMO
What really gets me is how after T pretended to be Harley and texted him, “I hate you.” His response was “Well I’m sorry you feel that way, I love you.”

His own child was missing, T was going through the crazy-making motions, and even with all of that, he was still worried about his stepdaughter and wanted to make sure she was okay. :(

I’ll be posting as many tweets as I can up until the lunch recess.
Then I have a doctor appointment . So if LS or Maria takes the stand this afternoon and I can’t be here with you all, you can thank me and my rotten luck for making it happen.

I’ll be here in spirit.

#GannonStrong
#HereForGannon

Thanks for all you do here for us and For Gannon!
Go....Grab your sucker and safely hurry back!!

What really gets me is how after T pretended to be Harley and texted him, “I hate you.” His response was “Well I’m sorry you feel that way, I love you.”

His own child was missing, T was going through the crazy-making motions, and even with all of that, he was still worried about his stepdaughter and wanted to make sure she was okay. :(
That hit me in the feels as well. Say what you like about Al but there’s no doubt that he does deeply love his children and he considered Harley as one of those children too. What right does LS have to torpedo her daughter’s relationship with her husband, it didn’t benefit her charade in any way, it was just sheer spite that only did harm to Al and Harley.

I really hope that LS takes the stand. I’d love to see the prosecution tear through her and further expose what a pathetic, lying, killer she is, as if it hasn’t been happening all trial already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaLegend71