VERDICT WATCH CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #67

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to him, normal (non-insane) people don't go on a hike, take selfies together, then kill the kid the next day.

Mr Tolini, we have two trials running AT THE SAME TIME where this happened. Gannon, and Tylee. We've seen Gannon at GOTG with Little Sis and the defendant, and we've seen Tylee at Yellowstone with JJ and her probable killer, Alex Cox, with the defendant holding the camera.

You're going to have to try harder, Mr Tolini.

MOO

Last edited:
Ugh, lots of turtling from Letecia, sometimes listening intently sometimes burrowed down into her stinky hair.

But throughout not a single tear, not any indication that she’s ashamed or remorseful.

Letecia is a ghoul and the jury sees it.

I’m tired and dragging today and listening to this is just making it worse. I feel like he doesn’t even make sense. He just keeps going on and on…

No way she’s not found guilty. These jurors have shown that they’re smart and capable of critical thinking. Unlike dr L. Imo.

I do understand he’s obligated to give her a defense, and honestly there IS no defense for what she did. So he’s just talking nonsense to say he did his part.

I'm not recalling any of the three Court Ordered evaluators from CMHP (Torres, Gray, etc) diagnosed LS with BPD.

I recall they opined she showed characteristics of borderline personality disorder as well as narcissism but she did not present with sufficient criteria for a medical diagnosis of the same.

Correct?
Yep I remember hearing BPD and NPD  traits

According to him, normal people don't go on a hike, take selfies together, then kill the kid the next day.

Mr Tolini, we have two trials running AT THE SAME TIME where this happened. Gannon, and Tylee. We've seen Gannon at GOTG with Little Sis and the defendant, and we've seen Tylee at Yellowstone with JJ and her probable killer, Alex Cox, with the defendant holding the camera.

You're going to have to try harder, Mr Tolini.

MOO
I actually feel a bit sorry for the Defense Attorney....I mean what can he actually say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NonakaYori