VERDICT WATCH CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it is.
He’s impartial.
I've watched pretty much this whole trial, and he's worn the light blue with the saffron tie a few times. I think it was just next in his closet. (That's how my mother dresses herself. She's very proud she has enough tops and bottoms she can go a month before she repeats herself.)

MOO

During rebuttal from prosecutors, #LeteciaStauch is still seen with her head down most of the time, and looking forward at other times.

Allen said, “There’s plenty of evidence to find this defendant guilty… Why do all the things she did if she didn’t know right from wrong?”

“This woman doesn’t have a diseased mind. She has no psychosis… Family members gave the answers to you. Harley said it. Dakota Lowery said it. Al Stauch said it.”

Allen outlining how all of Stauch's lies about what happened to Gannon is "everyone else's fault, and makes her the victim." Some of the people the prosecution claims Stauch blamed include: Gannon Quincy Brown "The pregnant lady with a cash baby" "Uncle Matt" Landen Al Stauch

“Every person who knew her (Stauch) knew she knew right from wrong,” Allen said.

"These people would have noticed it if something was wrong with her," Allen added.

Allen just alleged that maybe the reason Stauch hated Gannon so much was because of how much he loved his mother: “She knew she could never replace the love Gannon had for Landen (Gannon’s mother),” Allen said.

Allen outlining how all of Stauch's lies about what happened to Gannon is "everyone else's fault, and makes her the victim."
Some of the people the prosecution claims Stauch blamed include: Gannon Quincy Brown "The pregnant lady with a cash baby" "Uncle Matt" Landen Al Stauch

He did make a good point using it though, the flip side of the Cochran argument being, the evidence DOES fit and the jury must convict in that case.

Given jurors are allowed to decide credibility and use this to weigh the evidence, I disagree. Poor example. JMO

ETA: Not to mention another narcissist who will love being mentioned. His name tweeted and being retweeted to the universe.....

Last edited:

Allen says Letecia hated Al and Landen "Why take away their little boy in the way she did and concoct the stories she did." Allen says way she killed Gannon shows hatred for him and the burning the day before shows "premeditation." Allen believes she burned him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper