VERDICT WATCH CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really sucks what they are doing to people with true mental illness.

So very true.

I think this is what disturbed me most about Dr. Lewis is that she promoted how insanity can be flipped on/off like a switch.

This nonsense she could merely request to LS to speak with the alter Maria, and like Jeannie, LS only need blink, and Maria will appear!

Personally, I've mostly leaned toward DID being fueled by the power of suggestion and I'm more confident this is true. JMO

1683310805625.png

Last edited:
Jury is back. Michael Allen will present rebuttal now.

Allen: "The only fantasy in this courtroom is that this defendant, this step mother who killed Gannon has psychosis”.

Allen says they don't have to prove motive and yet they did anyway. "This defendant hated Gannon, we know that because she searched him 'I hate my stepson' she has one stepson.”

Allen says Letecia wanted to hurt Al and Landen and with Gannon's death, she "did to the core.”

Allen says Al would not have gone on his training if he had seen some problem with the defendant. "He went because she doesn't have psychosis, what he didn't know, he couldn't see into her heart, the hatred she had for Gannon."

Allen says "it's not psychosis it's all about Leteica." Allen calls it acting when she appears to be "freaked out”.

Allen: "She needed an unassailable excuse to not go to work because she knew what was going to happen that day, she knew Gannon was done that day.”

Allen says searches show you everything you need to know. "She was calculating, manipulating...why? Because it was always about her.”

Allen: "None of us in this court room has killed a child, that doesn't make it a psychotic act, that doesn't mean it's insane.”

Allen: "She wanted to kill him."

So very true.

I think this is what most disturbed me most about Dr. Lewis is that she promoted how insanity can be flipped on/off like a switch.

This nonsense she could merely request to LS to speak with the alter Maria, and like Jeannie, LS only need blink, and Maria will appear!

Personally, I've mostly leaned toward DID being fueled by the power of suggestion and I'm more confident this is true. JMO

View attachment 419925
100%

That's Jeanie in the bottle.
My favourite and she's been on my mind a lot since this trial started...

District Attorney Michael Allen is beginning prosecutor’s rebuttal. “The only fantasy in this courtroom that this defendant, this stepmother who killed Gannon had a psychotic break.”

Allen: “This defendant hated Gannon. You know that because she searched it. ‘I hate my stepson’… She wanted to hurt Al. She wanted to hurt Landon for that matter. She did to the core. They will never recover from what she did to them.”

Allen said she wanted to leave Al and their marriage before Gannon was killed. “In fact it does prove motive.” Allen talked about Al saying, “He never saw a single sign from her. What he didn’t know, he couldn’t see into her heart, or the hatred she had for Gannon.”

Allen said, “That freaking out that she’s doing is acting… She knew Gannon was done that day. That’s why she calls Gannon out of school later.”

Allen said based on her internet searches, Stauch was calculated, manipulating, and lying to everyone. “She deflects the blame and makes herself the victim.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB