VERDICT WATCH CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jewish now. So she's adopting a world religion in order to control everyone in her small world.

I wonder which came first -- claiming her sudden Jewish heritage or realizing that Spanish Maria Sanchez wasn't gonna fly and needed a new imaginary language.

T is dangerous. A chimera. Imposter. Morphs into and out of appearances. Just smart enough to pose as an adult, a carer, a teacher, a lunatic by copying probably what she's seen on TV, but too stupid to realize how bad at it she is.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn that drugs change hands in jail hidden in fruit in brown paper bags. I don't trust anything she's party to.

Jmo

In that same thread I mentioned earlier, a parent had commented that she was their child's cover teacher for at least a term and that all the children liked her because she played with them at recess, but that she never even attempted to teach them the curriculum.
I think this is why she went from job to job, jumping ship when people awarded to realise she wasn't doing, or wasn't able to, the job properly. JMO.

Where was Maria when all this so-called unfair treatment of LS happened in jail? Couldn't Maria get her kosher food? How about when she was arrested? Didn't Maria swoop in to save the day? Where is Maria now? during court? Why has she stopped protecting LS? hmmmm

She's shy!.

Regardless of different state reciprocity requirements: A valid license in at least one state must be current. Dr. Lewis’ Connecticut license expired July 31, 2020. This is the only license she has ever held. What was the first day she interviewed this pathetic woman?

I think they said it was Nov '22.

Where was Maria when all this so-called unfair treatment of LS happened in jail? Couldn't Maria get her kosher food? How about when she was arrested? Didn't Maria swoop in to save the day? Where is Maria now? during court? Why has she stopped protecting LS? hmmmm
Well we did see Maria after she was arrested, she smashed the Monster drink in the sheriff's face. *eyeroll

MOO

I could see LS changing her mind about testifying and telling the judge on Friday morning thinking the prosecution will not be prepared to question her because she said she wasn't going to. She can think she's playing a fast one on them. If only she knew, they'll be ready for her if she does that.
MOO

In that same thread I mentioned earlier, a parent had commented that she was their child's cover teacher for at least a term and that all the children liked her because she played with them at recess, but that she never even attempted to teach them the curriculum.
I think this is why she went from job to job, jumping ship when people awarded to realise she wasn't doing, or wasn't able to, the job properly. JMO.

She's shy!.

I think they said it was Nov '22.
@imstilla.grandma

https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/El_Paso/Stauch/P-43%20People's%20Motion%20for%20Discovery.pdf

D5AE11F2-C9B6-4A07-97E6-60051643BA30.jpeg

I was so wrong yesterday when I thought she’d testify. I can hardly believe it. I just can’t see how she will go down without speaking her mind. All the things that she wanted to say while testimony was being given. Where will she store that info? There’s very little room in that skull of hers. Is it enough for her to spout off with her attorneys and let the jury decide her fate? I think not.

I think they have her on medication, frankly. Something like Haldol. Low dose and cheap. I've never taken it, but I know a few perfectly normal people (psychiatry residents, not psychotic; a couple of "recreational" users who were college students) who decided to take it to see what it's like.

They say it's like having one's mind squeezed down into a smaller space, like a windowless room. The thoughts that used to come flooding or trickling into consciousness go away. They found it difficult to talk at the time (moreso than real patients, who will not have that almost zombie effect until they hit a higher dose). None of these people liked it, not one little bit - but they weren't psychotic.

The theory is that patients who need the drug no longer have their hallucinations or paranoia or delusions, because, well, their brain is on lockdown. So the real estate in T's skull may be very small indeed, right now. She did, however, giggle during the presentation of her ridiculous Google search terms. I almost want to say that, for T., her current state (if she's medicated, which I believe her to be) is "calm" (probably for the first time in her life). She's able to reflect on what's going on around her, but her longterm vested interest in her own life has nearly vanished.

I could be completely wrong, of course. But putting patients on meds to get them able to stand trial is something I've seen many times (in CA). The right dose allows them to have a few thoughts about their own defense, but certainly cuts down on violent behavior, outbursts and, well, the strong urge to talk or move around.

IMO.

So...I'm still stuck on Dr. Lewis first saying she had no documents but then remembers she has them a bit later.

Was that ever fully resolved? She had the right document, right?

I assume that the Judge decided to be lenient with her on the grounds that she's old. But didn't she basically lie on the stand? Will that come out only during closing? The jury doesn't know. Will they learn that she broke discovery rules?

So...I'm still stuck on Dr. Lewis first saying she had no documents but then remembers she has them a bit later.

Was that ever fully resolved? She had the right document, right?

I assume that the Judge decided to be lenient with her on the grounds that she's old. But didn't she basically lie on the stand? Will that come out only during closing? The jury doesn't know. Will they learn that she broke discovery rules?
I’m still unclear on most of that as well. But I have been wondering if the judge could have let some things slide to avoid a mistrial? I have NO legal knowledge or background, so I’ve really wondered what would have happened to the trial if Dr. Lewis were called out on any of the stuff we’ve been talking about regarding her behavior and testimony.

I’m still unclear on most of that as well. But I have been wondering if the judge could have let some things slide to avoid a mistrial? I have NO legal knowledge or background, so I’ve really wondered what would have happened to the trial if Dr. Lewis were called out on any of the stuff we’ve been talking about regarding her behavior and testimony.

This is what I think too, he is doing everything he can to ensure that Letecia is one and done, and he has been very good at avoiding his court room turning into a complete sh*tshow. I don't think it had anything to do with Dr Lewis being old, he was really considerate of her at first but I didn't notice any of the gentleness with her the second day, I think she had him just as seething as the rest of us!.

So.. it says she changed her plea to ngri and retained an expert from out of state on 2/11/2022 (doesn’t mention name). Oct 2022, defense withdraws mri and eeg, Yet, there is no documentation until Nov 2022 that they had first met thru video. This doesn’t seem kosher to me.

LS’s civil lawsuit regarding her rights to Kosher food was first filed last September 2022.

The documents I shared earlier today were filed in February of this year- 2023 where she is adding on to the suit.

Reading a few pages of LS's complaint per the tweet, I'm reminded of when she filed a federal civil rights complaint within days of introducing the insanity defense, and legal correspondents shrieked about clients that write letters to the Judge and file pro se complaints (without their knowledge)!

Although verbose (written as LS speaks), LS managed to articulate a rather thorough complaint complete with steps taken to remedy the situation before praying on the Court.

This is not the product of a subject with a mental disability that necessitates being housed and treated in a mental ward until she "recovers" and is eligible to seek release!

It's sad, actually, that the defense put on a medical expert that essentially promoted the notion that insanity can be flipped on and off on demand -- kind of like a doctor telling the subject they want to talk to alter x with the expectation the subject will simply 'flip the switch.' :( JMO

It must be one of her personalities. Probably speaks with a Russian/Ukrainian accent.

As for giving a child an enema? Gross. Give them a bowl of oatmeal with raisins, and a cup of hot cocoa. Done.
I think this defendant had a sadistic side when it came to Gannon, she loved to belittle and embarrass him. IMO

Poor little guy just wanted to love and be loved. :(

MOO

I could see LS changing her mind about testifying and telling the judge on Friday morning thinking the prosecution will not be prepared to question her because she said she wasn't going to. She can think she's playing a fast one on them. If only she knew, they'll be ready for her if she does that.
MOO
I have the same thoughts. I've got a visual thought scenario of attorney Cook and LS with their heads together going over a list of questions LS has prepared for him to ask her. She is counting on Cook to keep it to only what she wants to be asked so the DA will be limited in what he can cross on. I don't wish for that to happen but I sure wouldn't mind watching her and all her plans be run thru by the justice brought by the states verbal terminator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper