CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jury has been excused for the day. They are allowed to go to their homes. Back on Monday at 9 a.m.

Insider told Recovery Addict the Jury is not reaching a decision tonight. He also heard the Jury is going home.

In minutes
1683327939668.png

1683327903379.png Deliberation 4 hrs. 6 minutes.

If I was on this jury, I think I would be more of a tortoise than a hare (no offense, @kittythehare ! ).

Just to make sure all considerations have been taken into account and all the charges and votes on verdicts discussed and taken record of, and, yes, because the jurors have not been able to talk amongst themselves in all this time sitting on the jury.

It seems like it's been such a long, drawn out process to even get LS into a courtroom, for the love of Pete, so I'm confident that the sentiment of 'slow and steady wins the race' will prevail, and a guilty verdict will be coming soon, and there will finally be justice for Gannon, any day now (Monday) !

JMO

The state did a great job. I hope we don't have a single juror hold out but it looks like they can't agree yet. So sad. If this evil conniving woman succeeds in hoodwinking a juror I will be so devastated for Gannon and his grieving family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bfwbnfts