CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not counting the first 15 minutes of the time, since some jurors probably need restroom break and then there was the food delivery/unwrapping/passing out of food.

I'm trying very hard to explain to myself that it's really barely 2 hours. 5 charges to consider, each one needs paperwork, etc.

IMO.

Last edited:
This possibility crossed my mind as well.

JMVHO.

I just saw one poll where the pollmaker also put on "Not Guilty." Has about 500 respondents. 2% chose "Not Guilty" (!!!!) and 3% chose NGRI.

So maybe 1% of people might be that problem juror?

Personally, I think these local residents of CO are taking this very seriously and won't find it hard to make up their minds. I hope, I hope.

IMO

Thank you to everyone posting and moderating here, and following like me and a probably a bunch of others, all here for Gannon <3

Hopefully the guilty verdict will come before COB today !
Being in Australia, on trial days, I need to get up in the early morning hours.
Today slept in, as catching up last night with posts, feeling very tired: so many here for justice for little Gannon.
Thank goodness, up before verdict announced.

Now to catch up, before I hear GUILTY.
Thank you all for contributing in helping Gannon.
His family must be exhausted.

I am looking forward to the wonderful Judge, letting the horrid defendant know what the world thinks of her. :)
Let us not mention her name, as she craves publicity, attention, limelight: a child murderer to rot in prison.

:) :)

I'm not count the first 15 minutes of the time, since some jurors probably need restroom break and then there was the food delivery/unwrapping/passing out of food.

I'm trying very hard to explain to myself that it's really barely 2 hours. 5 charges to consider, each one needs paperwork, etc.

IMO.
Also choose a foreperson and decide if they want to retrieve any of the exhibits which are being held in a 2nd jury room due to the sheer volume of them (over 700)

JMO

I'm not counting the first 15 minutes of the time, since some jurors probably need restroom break and then there was the food delivery/unwrapping/passing out of food.

IMO.
Yeah, I was way too eager to see it over so my "under an hour" guess was just goofy.

I do hope it comes in by end of day.
Mostly for AS, LH and (little) LS.
It'll never be "over" for them but this part of it really just needs to end, today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB