GUILTY CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #69

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you all feel this almost weightless feeling? The relief that justice has been served piping hot FINALLY, is almost tangible. If I can breathe deeper and more easily, I can just imagine how Landon must feel. This particular weight is gone, and its send off was glorious.

So this piece of something is either going to spend a lot of time in solitary for her own protection, or she's going to be living in daily fear amongst many mama bears who may not hesitate to exact more justice than what the law allows for, iykwim.

Either way, it's delicious to think about.

NOT victim shaming but what did he ever see in L in the first place. He must feel terrible guilt that he brought her into his home and ultimately caused the loss of his son.

NOT victim shaming but what did he ever see in L in the first place. He must feel terrible guilt that he brought her into his home and ultimately caused the loss of his son.
from the AS testimony in the trial and his impact statement it sounds like she changed a lot during the relationship.. it was fun and she was beautiful in the beginning, now she turned into this manipulative person.

Thank you all for the updates.
Even though I was off yesterday, I much preferred to read about the verdict here after the fact.

It was in January that my undiagnosed cluster father had a bout of psychosis. While I read about Dr. Lewis and her "observations" I compared/contrasted with what I had witnessed and experienced in interactions with my dad.
That piece of crap monster LS never even came close to faking it.
The negative energy and vibrations this entity emits are absolutely terrifying.

Last edited:
Not sticking up for a p o s, but in her earlier pics she was pretty and vivacious. Same with Lori Daybell, Susan Smith and other women murderers. befores vs afters.

Wanted to play some beautiful music this morning so replayed the trial to hear the guilty on all charges verdict.

Great uncle Jeff truly is a great uncle. His impact statement was expressed so beautifully and he said all so well.

Third statement is Jeff Davenport, Al Stauch's uncle. "This now convicted murderer did not just murder Gannon, she murdered all of the love, joy and security he would have brought to all those he would have brought to in his life.”

Jeff Davenport, Al Stauch's uncle: "Because of her crime, all of our fragile trust in one another has been eroded."

Even though I was off yesterday, I much preferred to read about the verdict here after the fact.

It was in January that may undiagnosed cluster father had a bout of psychosis. While I read about Dr. Lewis and her "observations" I compared/contrasted with what I had witnessed and experienced in interactions with my dad.
I agree. Her energy appeared really toxic to me during the verdict, impact statements and sentencing. Just watching through the screen.It was horrible and frightening. MOO

Narcissistic people can create the illusion that they are exactly what you need in your life.

The kids were ages 2 and 5 and he needed a live-in nanny that would bring stability to their lives while he pursued his career.

She bamboozled him with the idea that she was an “ Educator’ who cared about children.

Plus you know, s-e-x

I’m sure he will forever feel guilty.

JMO

Law & Crime/Timestamp start @5:49:23 watch Letecia head jerk/movement when Landen says "I miss you Gannon and I love you to the moon and back and back again. I know every day you are with me in your sisters."

Speaks volumes, imo. That's says it ALL! Wo_OW!

Landen Bullard is Gannon's biological mom. "I miss you Gannon and I love you to the moon and back and back again. I know every day you are with me in your sisters."

It was in January that my undiagnosed cluster father had a bout of psychosis. While I read about Dr. Lewis and her "observations" I compared/contrasted with what I had witnessed and experienced in interactions with my dad.
Judge Werner called her out as well.

CO v Letecia Stauch
Verdict reached 7 hours 38 minutes and 20 seconds :)
Actually... verdict was self-evident in 20 seconds. And this jury who took their role most seriously decompressed and weighted through the massive case made by the prosecution and that had to look at what the defense attempted to present -- for a combined total of 7 hours and 38 dutiful hours.

They've seen autopsy photos they'll never unsee.

I hope those images will be replaced one by one with the face of Gannon, those bright eyes and easy smile. Beautiful boy.

He stays beautiful forever.

The maggots are on T.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads