Recovered/Located Co - Jacob Rowe, 12, Saguache County, 23 Jun 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Tech diffs , abbreviated post.
(O/T slightly, Please if you get a chance take a look here when you guys can from another AA in CO this month...I did some research there iirc on how CBI, local LE, the media, etc all work together in current AAs, see unfolding in that case. It also explained AA phone communication here. That a was such a compleeeetely different AA, we got phone alerts before the media and even AA gov site, see thread...my initial post when I got here, I said "we get it on our phones first, well no, when I saw the msm that was from hours earlier...the tweets from CBI upstream explains this delay.

Found Safe - Co - Kyley Phipps, 2, Thornton, 7 June 2018 *arrest*

Last edited:
If he planned this he might have recently deleted his SM, if he had any...

If one deletes his/her accounts, how long does it take to completely disappear? Just wondering. Of course it varies per site/platform. Fb, SC, twitter, some pedos use ones we might not even know of, whatever the new kids app of the day is. Your kids might know.

What is his address, etc, how many miles away is his residence? Is he an RSO?

If he planned this he might have recently deleted his SM, if he had any...

If one deletes his/her accounts, how long does it take to completely disappear? Just wondering. Of course it varies per site/platform. Fb, SC, twitter, some pedos use ones we might not even know of, whatever the new kids app of the day is. Your kids might know.

What is his address, etc, how many miles away is his residence? Is he an RSO?
I can’t find any info on either of them.. fairly common names. All I could find for David was his address and his voter registration. Wondering on the RSO aspect as well. Certainly wondering how this happened. Nothing on either internet wise though...

LE would currently have a warrant for their phone records, if they both have one, and if so theyve probably been tossed.

I've seen various results in how long it takes to get phone records, depends on many factors, moo.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hawk53
Back