CO - James Holmes Trial - *Closing Arguments* *Verdict Watch*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the clock stop running during those inappropriate objections?

If it doesn't it should. Or the time should be deducted from the defence if their objection is overruled!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there anyone who can do the tweets when the defence do their closing?

I appreciate what you and Zoey do. I have never been good at that and am not really fast enough and I dont even know how you do that. I feel bad not being able to help out but I would most likely miss a lot if I tried it.

Anica Padilla ‏@AnicaPadilla · 3m3 minutes ago
Defense to present closing arguments at about 3:25 pm after short recess.
#TheaterShooting #TheaterTrial
WATCH: http://bit.ly/theatertrial

I appreciate what you and Zoey do. I have never been good at that and am not really fast enough and I dont even know how you do that. I feel bad not being able to help out but I would most likely miss a lot if I tried it.

Aww don't worry about it. I can do it :)

Is there anyone who can do the tweets when the defence do their closing?

I can try again---it should slow down with King up...amazes me how slow it moves for the defense...

Gotta say everytime I see the pictures of the victims I now tear up! They were all so very young and had so much ahead---I just wish he'd have killed himself --- angers me!

But I also have to say every time they say "Red Robin" I do my little chorus of "yum" to go with the commercial....

I can try again---it should slow down with King up...amazes me how slow it moves for the defense...

I can keep going. I don't want you to feel under pressure. You deserve to be able to watch the closing arguments without having to do the tweets. You've earned it! :)

I'm gonna have a hard time listening to king's voice droning...
How's everyone holding up?

If it doesn't it should. Or the time should be deducted from the defence if their objection is overruled!

LOL Judge should have a time clock he can hit like they do in challenge type events..to indicate time taken by each side...BUT I've gaged this Judge as being pretty savy..He's know's that def. will try and try and try again..and will only give an inch when approaching stable!!..Bless this Judge for his patience and KNOWLEDGE!! Hugs from afar :loveyou:

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 2m2 minutes ago
The pain on the faces of the jurors in the #Theatershooting case was palpable during the first 30 min of state closing...

Dr. Max Wachtel ‏@mwachtel · 8m8 minutes ago
Quick #theatertrial break. Behavior of jury during DA's closing: rapt, somber, attentive. Victims' families: lots of tears. #theatershooting

I'm gonna have a hard time listening to king's voice droning...
How's everyone holding up?

I'm dreading the defence closing. King annoys me and I know he is going to annoy me with what he says.

I can keep going. I don't want you to feel under pressure. You deserve to be able to watch the closing arguments without having to do the tweets. You've earned it! :)

But its KING....need I say more! lol

I'm dreading the defence closing. King annoys me and I know he is going to annoy me with what he says.

note podium moved up front and center...he can't memorize as our GB!!

BTW=Action in the Courtroom..Not sure what excuse Def. will use NOW that their presentation is due to start.....They want to go past the time constraints...Let's face it..Prosecution still has their final closing rebuttal..and if they wish to delay..then the LAST word they hear tomorrow AM will be the Prosecution...IF they THINK because the last word of the day is their (Lying version) is left in their heads tonight..Maybe they should attempt trying some of the antidepressant meds that Jh was taking..LOL

Look at him trying to get into character!! Ugh!!!

Alan Tuerkheimer ‏@atuerkheimer · 3m3 minutes ago
Now that closings are underway in #theatershooting trial one can see why the prosecution would not accept a plea of life without parole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove