CO - James Holmes Trial - *Closing Arguments* *Verdict Watch*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a thought. If the jury are leaning towards NGRI does anyone think they would not deliver their verdict on the anniversary of the shooting (Monday)?

Of course, if they find him guilty of murder/attempted murder they might deliver the verdict on Monday ........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does the jury have to fill out the forms before they ring the bell that they have a verdict? Or do they buzz that they have a verdict, then fill out the forms during the 3 hr. wait. It wasn't covered in jury instructions.

In all of the trials I have seen, the jury "buzzes" or knocks on the door when they are ready to come out & announce the verdict, so all paperwork must be completed and signed. I would presume that Colorado works the same way.

Wow, just heard this was the judge's first DP trial. I'm even more impressed with him now.

I just read..THEY have REACHED a verdict....Sure hope it's NOT a hoax!!

Says will be read at 4 PM their time...6PM Eastern...Yikes!!
Cathy ‏@courtchatter 26s26 seconds ago
VERDICT will be read at 4pm MDT 6pm EDT. #theatershooting:happydance:

Yes, I heard the same thing. Whew, he really bit into it, bless him. SMH. We certainly couldn't tell that, could we? He is truly amazing. So fine.

Twitter says verdict, too!!!!!!!!!!!

VERDICT IS IN
WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON ....maybe hours?

FOX just reported

My heart just bounced into my stomach!

I am actually very shocked but HAPPY they already decided on a verdict.

ABC2NEWS ‏@ABC2NEWS · 1m1 minute ago
RT @denverchannel: #BREAKING: The jury has reached a verdict. It will be read at 4 p.m. #theatershooting

My heart just bounced into my stomach!

I had just checked and there wasn't anything going on---cut some apple come upstairs and 67 updates on twitter!!!

So do we have any thoughts?

I'm thinking guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads