CO - James Holmes Trial - *Closing Arguments* *Verdict Watch*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My internet has given up. I can't get any live feed to work. I'm so annoyed!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden 3m3 minutes ago
#TheaterShooting DA: Holmes says “what makes me like me more is killing people.” That doesn’t change fact that he knows it’s morally wrong.

The above says it ALL!!

Mr. Brauchler up and JH rocking in chair again to comfort himself

My internet has given up. I can't get any live feed to work. I'm so annoyed!!!

Not to worry Maisie...Mr. B. Has it inhand...The ONLY reason for a jury nullifications would be if there was a "Stealth Juror" and of course we actually have no idea just which juror's are Alternates??

I've eventually got my feed back up. I've missed most of GB though. Such a shame.

So one of the dismissed juror was an actual juror.

ok, went on amazon to make my list for Prime Day, tomorrow. Better than black Friday sales! getting hubby an updated paper white kindle & I'll get his old one. His b-day next month!
I care not about what king is saying...

How do you know what to put on a list? Is there something that shows what will be on sale?

How do you know what to put on a list? Is there something that shows what will be on sale?
no, I just put what I needed/wanted & will see if it's on sale. I think most things from all depts. should be reduced! Charge!!! LOL

Have I said lately how much I really like this Judge??? He is so fair after watching some trials.....Some I thought were good Judges lateter got booted "Gingles" come's to mind...But it's truly what could have been a horror show...THIS Judge is making no way dismissive.. He treats them with same respect and adivises them of the rules of the road!!!

BTW~~ I wonder if that juror who continues to visit courthouse to watch trial thinks NOW that she has had accesses??? Bet she got a whole lotta INFO!!

So court over?🍫🍟🍷🍹🍺🍻

Ok. Who has the juror list so we will know who is being kept as juror?

@larryryckman: The 12 #theatershooting jurors by number are: 640, 17, 329, 535, 87, 118, 378, 155, 527, 737, 557 and 311.

ok, went on amazon to make my list for Prime Day, tomorrow. Better than black Friday sales! getting hubby an updated paper white kindle & I'll get his old one. His b-day next month!
I care not about what king is saying...

How much will the PW kindle be?

Descriptions of the 12 jurors
http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_27916168/james-holmes-trial-jurors-at-glance

Juror No. 640. Woman. Works as a plumber. Said she has been diagnosed with ADHD. "I know what it's like to be a little bit different from other people," she said during individual questioning.

No. 17. Woman. Lawyer and business owner. Of the death penalty, she said: "I think it has to be the exception to the rule, rather than the rule."

No. 329. Woman

No. 527. Man

No. 535. Woman. "I don't think I'd have a problem at all with guilty, not guilty, not guilty by reason of insanity," she said during group questioning.

No. 87. Woman. On her juror questionnaire, she wrote, "I used to believe in eye-for-an-eye, but now, knowing more about mental illness, I would have to consider everything involved."

No. 118. Woman. Said her son-in-law is a corrections officer and an Iraq war veteran who suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder. "I think mental illness is a fact of life," she said. "A lot of us have been touched by it.

No. 378. Woman. Expressed reservations about how the outcome of the case will be perceived by the public. "Of course, it's going to be in the back of my mind," she said. "But it's going to have to stay in the back."

No. 155. Man. Was living in California at the time of the shooting. He didn't know how many people were killed and wounded in the shooting until he came to court.

No. 737. Man. "I'm the world's worst liar," he said during group questioning.

No. 557. Woman. Said she found the prospect of serving on the jury scary. "But it's part of our responsibility and our legal system," she said.

No. 311. Woman. Said she needed to hear all the evidence in the case before she could make a decision. "I don't think you actually know what you'd really do until you hear everything."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove