CO - James Holmes Trial - *Closing Arguments* *Verdict Watch*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI Brandon Axelrod # 27 was a non-GSW injury (torn ligament)

Too bad that all the others that were affected for the rest of their lives for emotional injury do not have their justice in court. :moo:

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee · 37s38 seconds ago
#TheaterShooter Guilty on 65 of 165 charges #TheaterShooting
The Gazette ‏@csgazette · 40s40 seconds ago
Bios: Colorado #Theatershooting victims included servicemen, 6-year-old http://gtne.ws/1KbmW8S

Was it the person who was injured in theatre 8?
Possibly because he didn't deliberately point the gun at that person?
Just guessing here

Could be?

But since he went in there spraying bullets in all directions I think it should have been 1st degree in ALL cases.

He didnt care who he hit and he was WILDLY spraying bullets.

Seriously it is just me or is even the way "that guy" was standing while they were reading those infuriating? So dumpy and dumb looking but so evil underneath it all. At least look sorry, look mad, look ANYTHING but dont look like a normal person bored in line at the grocery store. I don't know why but it just makes me mad. Like, don't have the nerve to be indifferent. TBH though anything he was doing would probably have annoyed me.

why would he be sad? THE VERDICT JUST CONFIRMED HIS DELUSION! Sorry to shout but that is he wanted all along, to be recognized for the murders that would boost his self worth, that was and still is his delusion and with this verdict he probably feels satisfied. The verdict says he was sane not flawed. Sad.

This jury was swift with this verdict we could see a Death Penalty.

NOPE Orchids...This is just to find him guilty beyond reasonable doubt he did this and NOT INSANE.....DP a WHOLE different "Ball of Wax"?????

Too bad this judge wasn't on Jodi Arias bench. He did a great job on this trial. His courtroom flowed smoothly no circus BS.

I think this jury will give him death---IMHO..This crime was so very very horrible it deserves the death penalty. And, yes there will be a lot of appeals but I think jury wants to send a loud and clear message as to the pure horror and evil of this crime. I think JH deserves it.
Again--IMHO

King and Nelson have passed a note amongst themselves....

I think the Theater 8 is because he didn't shoot directly at them. That's why 2nd degree is actually the right choice imho. It's still murder.

Here, here :toast: totally agree! (a virtual beer toast, as I don't drink either...) :D

I don't drink, either, Niner, but I have my Pepsi and it is gooooood!!! Glad you're here!

Seriously it is just me or is even the way "that guy" was standing while they were reading those infuriating? So dumpy and dumb looking but so evil underneath it all. At least look sorry, look mad, look ANYTHING but dont look like a normal person bored in line at the grocery store. I don't know why but it just makes me mad. Like, don't have the nerve to be indifferent. TBH though anything he was doing would probably have annoyed me.

He is probably heavily medicated. He looks like a schizophrenic on meds to me. That does NOT mean he was legally insane. At the very least, there is no chance Holmes will ever again be free in society. JMO. MOO.

Starting at count 83, we begin repeating victim names, now it's "extreme indifference"

NOPE Orchids...This is just to find him guilty beyond reasonable doubt he did this and NOT INSANE.....DP a WHOLE different "Ball of Wax"?????

But they were so fast coming back with this guilty verdict I could see them going DP

I read an article from JH mom she felt he would go to prison she just doesn't want him executed.

I can say with 100% conviction, the families of ALL victims did NOT want them executed either or crippled for life. I hope he gets the DP and quickly!:moo:

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 2m2 minutes ago
@xxxxxxx @xxxxxxxxx Here are copies of #theatershooting guilty verdict forms Part B & C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fiend_nyx