CO - James Holmes Trial - *Closing Arguments* *Verdict Watch*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JH bored he could care less about this. He's probably thinking about his next bologna sandwich and what he's going to do now since he doesn't get to dress up for court. He can sleep in now.

Too bad this judge wasn't on Jodi Arias bench. He did a great job on this trial. His courtroom flowed smoothly no circus BS.

Would be an interesting survey of those that have followed many trials here... who is *best* judge. We have some that many really thought highly of (this judge, the Bashara judge) .... and other judges which some thought great and others REALLY had an issue with (Casey trial with HHJP) and then the JA trial, which perhaps :moo: 99.999999999% thought she was awful as a jurist on her first death penalty trial.

Next time we see the prisoner he won't be wearing his good shirt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would be an interesting survey of those that have followed many trials here... who is *best* judge. We have some that many really thought highly of (this judge, the Bashara judge) .... and other judges which some thought great and others REALLY had an issue with (Casey trial with HHJP) and then the JA trial, which perhaps :moo: 99.999999999% thought she was awful as a jurist on her first death penalty trial.

That would be a fun thread. I've watched a bunch.

Next Theater 8 victim is count 95, Golditch, so expect 2nd degree again......

I can kind of understand why the jury may have thought it was 2nd degree with the other theatre people but I would have to disagree with them and I would have indicated 1st degree for ALL of them.

Here is my argument for that.

He went in the theatre and began SPRAYING bullets EVERYWHERE and didnt care who he hit. He knew he would hit some by accident as he fired wildly at everyone.

His intent was to kill everyone he could as he sprayed wildly at people. So for the people in other theatre that got wounded or killed it is the same 1st degree attempted murder to me.

JMO of course.

Verdict's across the Board that ALL victim killed or injured he was declared Guilty of 1st degree with indifference..The Theatre 8 victims was Guilty of 2nd degree..(hate to say this but collateral according to JH Gerrrrrr) BUT found Indifference..which mean's HE didn't care who he killed, Injred...

Def. should feel deflated..BUT they will never admit it..Their experts were bought and paid for and unable to substantiate their biased diagnosis!! THEY knew that..thus Pros never had to bring in rebuttal witnesses!!

All those kills for human capitol points to make his life more important only got prison now that was real genius Holmes. He may be wondering how many more to kill because those points wasn't enough.

maybe maybe not---he has additional stuff to do for this case

I believe press conferences will not be held until after Death Penalty phase. After all, trial is not yet over. Please let me know if I am wrong.

I can say without hesitation.. The "WORST" Judge I have ever watched was Judge Lance Ito... Hands Down!! Talk about a Freakin Circus and The Clown leading it! JMO

Actually good chance he will----still before a jury
You are correct. Constitution protects prisoner's rights. He will be in regular clothing during penalty phase. Technically, this trial is not over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member