CO - James Holmes Trial - *Closing Arguments* *Verdict Watch*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think JA was in prison garb at sentencing because jury couldn't come to unanimous decision so the judge sentenced her. Only thing Sherry Stevens got right.

she was in regular clothes at sentencing. Post trial hearings, she was in prison uniform.

she was in stripes when she spoke to the court after LWOP being announced

opps---just understood what your wrote---POST duh :blushing::shame:

All those kills for human capitol points to make his life more important only got prison now that was real genius Holmes. He may be wondering how many more to kill because those points wasn't enough.

exactly! His delusion won't end. Without treatment and I mean good treatment he will continue to attempt to validate himself through his delusional construct. Early intervention may have stopped this carnage but he didn't have that luxury. Wrong Doc., wrong drug, wrong to numerous too mention. Of course he can never be free but he needs treatment...not a black hole (he is already in one of his mind's making). jmho

Can you imagine -- The defense team has lost, big time, but they are having to listen to all this -- while standing -- and they are hearing Guilty, Guilty, Guilty, Guilty, Guilty, Guilty, Guilty, Guilty, to add insult to injury. SMH

Do you remember the way she glared at the little baby when it dared to cry when she was speaking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guilty on all counts, with counts regarding 3 of the victims in Theater 8 guilty of lesser-included offenses 7NEWS

You are correct, as usual. i corrected myself upthread. So, as long as a prisoner is appearing before his/her jury he/she wears street clothes.

All the Prosc. team looking at the gallery but the white noise generator is on. Wonder if there was a reaction??

I feel a bit sorry for King. He is clearly struggling to stand for this long.

HUSH..After the audio damages he caused us all..HUSH!!
Maybe he shouldn't try to HIDE the ball in order to defend obvious in felon types who commit with over half dozen victims.....

I'm not so sure he was appointed..He may have taken it on to gain notoriety..WHO knows right now....Def. Tanya's are needed..BUT have never seen any "Non-WHite" accused get so many lawyer's ?? I'm just questioning the system..that's all??

Judge asks juror 737 a question about count 2: where judge says there is an x, a line trhough it, judge confirming it was a mistake. It was 7NEWS

Defense asks to poll the jurors to confirm they agree 7NEWS

HUSH..After the audio damages he caused us all..HUSH!!
Maybe he shouldn't try to HIDE the ball in order to defend obvious in felon types who commit with over half dozen victims.....

I'm not so sure he was appointed..He may have taken it on to gain notoriety..WHO knows right now....Def. Tanya's are needed..BUT have never seen any "Non-WHite" accused get so many lawyer's ?? I'm just questioning the system..that's all??

Sorry mama! :)

That was at formal sentencing, but not during the mitigation and penalty phases. When jury is there, defendant is in street clothes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member