CO - James Holmes Trial - *Closing Arguments* *Verdict Watch*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure I don't blame them
If they did celebrate. I would have leapt up a la Alex 'Sully' Sullivan and yelled "YEAH"!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats what I think it was. Someone in the gallery must have made a disturbance. All the lawyers on the PT and even some from the DT immediately turned to look at the gallery.

It happened right after the judge called them to sidebar (the 1st time after the verdicts were read)

Someone may have fainted..who knows?/ and Court deputy went over to someone to clarify.....NOTHING of significance to "Court Proceedings"...HOPE whomever it was has been dealt with...i do know their are wonderful folks who support victims of violence!! God Bless them!!

Not one of his attorneys ever said a word to him or even looked at him! They still haven't. LOL

I saw Ms Nelson say something to him near the start of the verdicts. He just nodded I think. Maybe asking if he was ok .....

Thats what I think it was. Someone in the gallery must have made a disturbance. All the lawyers on the PT and even some from the DT immediately turned to look at the gallery.

It happened right after the judge called them to sidebar (the 1st time after the verdicts were read)

Can media not tweet information? Are the tweeters sleeping?

I've gotta run. Eveyone have a great evening.

Horray again for this Jury!!!

3 minutes ago

Statement from Aurora Mayor Steve Hog&#8220;This trial has been emotional and difficult for all involved, as well as the entire Aurora <modsnip>

So the sentencing phase begins on Wednesday?

JH shows no emotion. He's so doped up he doesn't act human.

However..JH knows when Juror's see him...He's in persona..ONCE jury leave..Blah blah blah....Actually I have no idea of what his attorney feel about him....The lack of comfort to him during the reining of verdict really speaks volumes....Def. Attorney's are really a special breed!!

2 minutes ago

Up to 3 possible phases in the upcoming process

2 minutes ago

deliberations after each of the phases, to determine if the case moves forward

a few seconds ago

Judge will video tape deposition testimony for one witness, that will be on Tuesday

7NEWS

a few seconds ago

Court will reconvene without the jury on Monday at 9am. That is the 20th

So Court will start Monday..No juror's same for Tuesday...

I'm getting confused regarding cllllllll these phases???????

Does anyone know about the 3 potential penalty phases?

Judge asked if defendant was held without bail OMG would he not be. Lol.

mitigation - why he shouldn't get death
aggravation - why he should get death
sentencing

only guesses I have but I thought aggravation by prosecution & mitigation by defense was one phase. Jury would decide if aggravators outweigh mitigators. If yes, they go to sentencing. I can't imagine them being separate phases tho. Don't know what's in between.

I believe we will hear from the defense.. on why JH should get LWOP rather than the DP. We will hear from The Prosecution on why he Should get DP. We will hear from Family and friends from both defense and Prosecution and then I think we move into Deliberations and the sentencing. They are saying this could take about a Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SammyC37