CO - James Holmes Trial - *Closing Arguments* *Verdict Watch*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge asks juror 737 a question about count 2: where judge says there is an x, a line trhough it, judge confirming it was a mistake. It was 7NEWS

Defense asks to poll the jurors to confirm they agree 7NEWS

ROUTINE!!! None of them sound joyful at all..I think the know full well there is NO joy..just JUSTICE!! no more no less!!

few seconds ago

All jurors have confirmed they agree with the verdicts. 7News

Did something happen in the gallery right after they went to sidebar the 1st time?

A whole bunch of the attorneys turned to look at gallery?

Hmmm?

What a relief they have found him guilty.

I was confident, but we've all been surprised before.

Did something happen in the gallery right after they went to sidebar the 1st time?

Hmmm?

I didn't see. When the white noise started I took my headphones out and was chatting to my daughter. I wonder if there was some kind of outburst from a family member.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Twitterville has some sick sick people living in it....sick:shame:

It's nice that we are here and they are not. JMHO. Yep, some of that biznezz is well, just shameful.

Hmmm?
I just watched a deputy talking to someone in the gallery..with hands on hips..then he went over to deputy sitting under the screen we can see soon feed,
then left..Who knows?????

Just saw someone walk back to Gallery from Pros. team??
Whoops They're back..nothing important...I guess!!

I didn't see. When the white noise started I took my headphones out and was chatting to my daughter. I wonder if there was some kind of outburst from a family member.

All the prosecution team was smiling, so I'm wondering if someone clapped or said thank you or something.

Thats what I think it was. Someone in the gallery must have made a disturbance. All the lawyers on the PT and even some from the DT immediately turned to look at the gallery.

It happened right after the judge called them to sidebar (the 1st time after the verdicts were read)

3 minutes ago

Statement from Gov. Hickenlooper on today's verdict in the theater shooting trial:

"This has been an emotional and difficult time for the victims, their families, loved ones and friends. My hope is that this step brings some peace to each of them, and begins the healing process for all of Colorado. We have great respect for the work of the jury and are so grateful for their service and commitment."

News7

Not one of his attorneys ever said a word to him or even looked at him! They still haven't. LOL

Dang it I need to go to the ladies room but I don't want to miss anything. It's 50 yards away....

Marc Stewart KMGH
@MarcKMGH

#Jurors passed a box of tissue as #TheaterShooting verdict read. Some jurors looked at shooter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SammyC37